FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

was just thinking yesterday how much more I was enjoying the season since the femtosterone (x2) left
Katie wasn’t as bad as Jess. Jess was literally the worst housemate in Big Brother history. She would suck up to everyone and have nicknames for all of her buds. “Mumma bear”, “Siddy”, “Marlsy poo”. Ugh. She hid behind all the athletes as well. Played such a cowardly game. You could tell everyone was sick of her. As soon as they had a chance they booted her straight out of there. She wasn’t as popular as she thought she was. In fact, far from it. She was delusional. I remember her words: “I run this house”. Yuck. A few days later, goodbye. But worst of all, she was the ultimate cringe lord. Some of the stuff she did I had to look away from the television. You could tell she was playing up to the cameras and thought her character was appealing to the Australian public. I haven’t met one person who liked her and I hope I never do. God, she was just a terrible housemate. She went after my girl Christina as well. Unforgivable.

On a side note, Marley is a shocking judge of character. He aligned himself with some absolute stinkers. Remember that Mitch bloke? What was going on there? Some roid freak from the mines who went after some really weak targets. Weird. Katie and Jess as well. I think they pinned him down because they knew he played college ball and Jess/Katie think they are athletes that people care about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to binge watch some episodes tonight.

Mondays episode shows just how Danny has bossed the game. Tells them to vote him out and they still couldn’t do it.

Tuesday night Danny made a mistake voting for Ari. Basically it was Sids vote that decided who left anyhow. If he voted for SJ it would have been a worst case tie and Adriana would have kicked her out with the decider. Danny wouldn’t have been able to save her. So he should have voted for Marley and hoped Sid votes Ari so he leaves.

He could then still keep his Marley alliance secret, and explain the vote away as that he promised he wouldn’t ever vote SJ (like last time), nor vote Ari as he’s in his alliance. Remember it’s Adriana trying to split up the alliance, not him.

Trying to binge watch some episodes tonight.

Mondays episode shows just how Danny has bossed the game. Tells them to vote him out and they still couldn’t do it.

Tuesday night Danny made a mistake voting for Ari. Basically it was Sids vote that decided who left anyhow. If he voted for SJ it would have been a worst case tie and Adriana would have kicked her out with the decider. Danny wouldn’t have been able to save her. So he should have voted for Marley and hoped Sid votes Ari so he leaves.

He could then still keep his Marley alliance secret, and explain the vote away as that he promised he wouldn’t ever vote SJ (like last time), nor vote Ari as he’s in his alliance. Remember it’s Adriana trying to split up the alliance, not him.
Danny has to be the GOAT Aussie BB contestant regardless of whether he wins or not.

No one's played it the way he has.
Others have tried and always flamed out

Want to see an allstars BB with Danny, the chick from last year who always fixed her lipstick, Jess, Nick, Fitzy etc but it has to be a live show. Less physical challenges too.
Wouldn’t be an all star lineup without Merlin, Hotdogs, big penis Jamie, the Turkey slap bros, Gordon and that milf from season one that always had her **** out.

Marley is definitely the favourite and bb are setting him up to win by reminding us about his family, and how much the money will mean to him.

Last night , bb set up a challenge that suits him

Same as Chad last year. Doing it for Mum or Dad blah blah.

Marley is a moral to win this thing. The housemates are too dumb to get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back