Oct 9, 2006
aus
Putting aside all the other trash about her you’re telling me this

View attachment 1273858
Is physically unnatractive?
Do you really find it inconceivable that someone could find that unattractive? Each to their own but there is nothing attractive to me about over the top fake **** and sausages where your lips should be. That doesn't mean I only bangs 10s coz I'm on bigfooty and rich, i just prefer the human look.

Sep 12, 2007
Do you really find it inconceivable that someone could find that unattractive? Each to their own but there is nothing attractive to me about over the top fake **** and sausages where your lips should be. That doesn't mean I only bangs 10s coz I'm on bigfooty and rich, i just prefer the human look.
I find it pretty hard to imagine that anyone thinks shes physically unattractive yeh. Shes a trash human so i can completely understand not being into her at all but purely physically i cant imagine many men that knew nothing about her knocking her back.

The whole plastic surgery thing is a weird argument you can just about guarantee that a bunch of women you find attractive would have had some work done, probably not worth thinking about in this day and age.

Sep 12, 2007
Not that attractive me.

Plastic face, and probably an 'on trend' body accentuating a big bum and core, but I'm not an on trend guy.

Look I'd have a gander if she done nudes but she's not great to me.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Yeh, id day this is fair (FWIW she does).

Im not suggesting anyone should be crowing her worlds most attractive woman but if youre telling me if her doppleganger walked up to you at a pub and said take me home right now that youd knock it back well...

Im not sure what to say to that.

Edgie and Others tbh.
She pumped the lips up a tad too much i reckon but that's about it.

I get the " One mans 11 is anothers 5 " part....but * me, this isn't a locker room, lads

jackn

Oct 9, 2006
aus
The whole plastic surgery thing is a weird argument you can just about guarantee that a bunch of women you find attractive would have had some work done, probably not worth thinking about in this day and age.
No doubt that's true. For the most part it's not obvious they've had it done though. I'm not a big fan of the anaphylactic that was given sesame oil look. We can agree to disagree but you'll have to trust me that there are guys that don't find her physically attractive. Also, i find 9/10 of the chicks with elbows too pointy, very attractive and would bang them so long as they were willing to wear long sleeve tops.

I’m not sure how I got put in the position of defending Jess when my point was that it’s not a stretch to believe warnie would try to root her but in any event sure. If you’ve only ever slept with more (purely physically) attractive women than her in your life you’re doing better than pretty much everyone on the planet.

Also Ellie a natural beauty… yeh okay mate.
You're choosing to defend her against my opinion. Nobody put you in that position. And I have no doubt Warnie would have a crack, so I agree with you on that.

Do I assume that you're doing better than "pretty much everyone on the planet" if

If i ever had to speak to her i couldnt imagine being interested at all but if ive racked half a bag and shes throwing at it ive probably had worse.

Sep 12, 2007
You're choosing to defend her against my opinion. Nobody put you in that position. And I have no doubt Warnie would have a crack, so I agree with you on that.

Do I assume that you're doing better than "pretty much everyone on the planet" if
It was hyperbolic.

Of course ive had worse. I find it staggering that people would class her as physically unnattractive (generally unnattractive, horrible, deplorable, garbage person sure but purely physical).

Just hard to comprehend... anyway, Warnie had a crack and were all onboard with that, was the only real discussion point to me.

It was hyperbolic.

Of course ive had worse. I find it staggering that people would class her as physically unnattractive (generally unnattractive, horrible, deplorable, garbage person sure but purely physical).

Just hard to comprehend... anyway, Warnie had a crack and were all onboard with that, was the only real discussion point to me.
I get that some people would find her attractive but beauty is subjective. Given a choice I'd go with a sex doll - both made of plastic, same IQ, but the doll would be nicer and doesn't have that bogan voice whining about insignificant shite.

Sep 12, 2007
I get that some people would find her attractive but beauty is subjective. Given a choice I'd go with a sex doll - both made of plastic, same IQ, but the doll would be nicer and doesn't have that bogan voice whining about insignificant sh*te.
Yeh so pretty much everything you’ve listed about her being unattractive there is non physical… my whole point is that PHYSICALLY she is attractive. Obviously pretty difficult to completely separate that but if you can i think it’s difficult to say she’s not attractive physically.

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
Did you watch MAFS?

She's not someone I find attractive, mostly after seeing that, even if she's had work since. Behaved like someone who believed she was more attractive than what she was, and it's still there, under the plastic.

Urgh, I hate talking negatively about people's appearance particularly if they are female, but I guess I can make an exception for her.

If someone makes a living off their looks like she does on her insta as a model, it's fair game to talk about their appearance negatively or otherwise.

Jess is ok but nothing special.

Ellie is a hottie for sure.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Yeh, id day this is fair (FWIW she does).

Im not suggesting anyone should be crowing her worlds most attractive woman but if youre telling me if her doppleganger walked up to you at a pub and said take me home right now that youd knock it back well...

Im not sure what to say to that.

Trust me, I'm socially *ed and even more so with the opposite sex. I absolutely would without even realising it.

I think the only reason I am with my current partner is because I didn't believe for even a second that there was a single percent she was interested in me, therefore, I didn't awkwardly mess it up and behaved in a natural don't give a s**t nothing to lose manner.

But also... I was aware of my shortcomings in that kinda thing, so justified with my no shame (and believe me, no shame) attitude of 'I have no problem going home to pull myself over a 10 than spent all night chasing an 8'.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
But why would you bother chasing an 8 when you've got a 10 at home?
Well, I didn't at the time, nor do I have a 10 at home anymore, not that it matters after ten years and children either. I'm sure I'm not as physically appealing as I once was... Though I did score an acting job as a teenager.

For four to five years I was ******* hopeless and ok with it. I was very single. Then I got lucky.