FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antzzz

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I was a fan of BB … but since the rise of reality stars and social media influencers the whole genre of reality shows have turned to s**t …..same with the BLOCK …. All memememe types

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Obviously with the only significant celebrities that have done anything interesting spilling the beans from their lives and careers now gone, there's basically nothing going for it anymore.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Obviously with the only significant celebrities that have done anything interesting spilling the beans from their lives and careers, there's basically nothing going for it anymore.

What was Jess’?

“I’ve had more pricks in my lips than any female in the history of the world.

And I’ve also had heaps of Botox”

Obviously with the only significant celebrities that have done anything interesting spilling the beans from their lives and careers, there's basically nothing going for it anymore.

True, we have enough reality shows and social media platforms for celebrities to promote themselves

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
At least the Trump advisor woman and Caitlyn has accomplished things in their lives and been present in notable events.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
What a trainwreck this show has become.

The only interesting celebrities are gone and now it's just a bunch of dumb instacelebs with Luke trying to play Survivor blindsides with them.

None of them know what a blindside is Luke, give it up, they are all morons.

They wouldn't know a blindside from a bukkake.

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
And you lot still watch it, no doubt hoping for some miraculous change.

mr t.jpg

He pities the fools.

Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All-Stars cast LEAKED online - and several fan favourites will be returning
* Reggie Bird, who won the 2003 series, and Trevor Butler, who won in 2004, are tipped to be returning
* Fan favourites David Graham (2006), Estelle Landy (2012) and Layla Subritzky (2012) are also rumoured to be entering the house
* Meanwhile, former lovebirds Tully Smyth and Drew Anthony, will also join the series

ugh...tully

I don't get Australian TV stations obsession with celebrity/All-Star reality shows.

I feel this will be a disappointment. The shows production and format, that led us to fall in love with some of these characters, isn't there any more.

Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All-Stars cast LEAKED online - and several fan favourites will be returning
* Reggie Bird, who won the 2003 series, and Trevor Butler, who won in 2004, are tipped to be returning
* Fan favourites David Graham (2006), Estelle Landy (2012) and Layla Subritzky (2012) are also rumoured to be entering the house
* Meanwhile, former lovebirds Tully Smyth and Drew Anthony, will also join the series

ugh...tully
Tahan?!?!?! Aish?!?! The whale??

ugh...tully
phantom13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back