FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, actually a bit shocked they didn't save him?

I guess they are saving all the twists for the OG's but dayum that kind of blows challenges wide open until intruders (theres always intruders right)

I have really enjoyed this series, really got into it. A great episode again tonight until the last few minutes. I don't know why they do things like randomly saving people. It doesn't make for a good series.

I don't mind a few twists but this puts me off watching it..

I have really enjoyed this series, really got into it. A great episode again tonight until the last few minutes. I don't know why they do things like randomly saving people. It doesn't make for a good series.

I don't mind a few twists but this puts me off watching it..
Yeah, it smells too much like producer's manipulation.

So can someone clarify about the Drew/Joel convo? My recollection (and I didn’t see all of it) was that it was quite explicitly about the “girlfriends” but I also thought it was talking about it down the line (when numbers were smaller?)

They were definitely talking about Girlfriends, I think he even said Sam's name. Drew is lying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also yeh, producer intervention blah blah blah but honestly I’m fine with it, Sam staying makes it far more interesting.

I get that that but it's lame, they had two really good episodes getting to that point. There are other ways to keep people they want in the house. It was just lazy writing.

I get that that but it's lame, they had two really good episodes getting to that point. There are other ways to keep people they want in the house. It was just lazy writing.
Lazy writing shouldn’t even exist in reality shows. In a show with some actual credibility like survivor it woukd bother me but it’s BB… like, just give me whatever is gonna have the most drama.

They were definitely talking about Girlfriends, I think he even said Sam's name. Drew is lying.
I thought the same but just rewatched the Drew & Joel exchange and they never actually say the girlfriends names during their convo, it was simply implied by clever editing and by cutting to Joel telling Aleisha that he thought it was about the girls. Very clever & shifty from the production team, had me played!

Why did they waste one of the saves on Sam, kind of weird

I guess every year they need some kind of relationship in the house but jeez what a waste, thought they were saving them for the OGs

2 intruders next week

Why did they waste one of the saves on Sam, kind of weird

I guess every year they need some kind of relationship in the house but jeez what a waste, thought they were saving them for the OGs

2 intruders next week
I’m with Tim on this one. What’s the point of just sucking face 24/7 on this show. One of them needs to go so the other might actually interact a little bit…not happy with BB on this one…

This format lets me down because we don't really get to know the housemates. All I know about Sam is that she has the voice of a small child, she's an intimacy coach, and she loves making out. All I know of Johnson is that he's a BB superfan.

I don't mind the inclusion of challenges but I hate how much time is dedicated to 'strat chat' and the voting.

Last night was lame …. She was voted out so on ya way …. This bullshit of saving her for the sake of it is crap … now all you get from those 2 is more kissing and cuddling … boring

That girl that is head of the house now … she’s that boring I don’t even know her name …. Does she ever stop squealing or yelling … I’d be voting her out as quick as I could

I thought the same but just rewatched the Drew & Joel exchange and they never actually say the girlfriends names during their convo, it was simply implied by clever editing and by cutting to Joel telling Aleisha that he thought it was about the girls. Very clever & shifty from the production team, had me played!
This would make sense, i certainly thought they were talking Gfs (but not named).

This format lets me down because we don't really get to know the housemates. All I know about Sam is that she has the voice of a small child, she's an intimacy coach, and she loves making out. All I know of Johnson is that he's a BB superfan.

I don't mind the inclusion of challenges but I hate how much time is dedicated to 'strat chat' and the voting.
It really is Survivor lite. Its point of difference was watching people be people in a sort of natural (albeit heightened) way.

If you look at Sam's instagram Account she has said Drew has confirmed that he was talking about her. She also has apologised to Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back