FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The housemates would be fine COVID wise. Only risk would be if the crew member built a challenge or something. Once they know, lock them down for 2 weeks to make sure none of them get sick and test the crew

He’s got a few different walks/gaits on him Kieran.
1. Boss walk
2. I’m nominated walk
3. I’m not nominated walk
4. I’m giving up on this challenge walk
5. I’m not quite part of the cool group walk.
6. I’m going to win this challenge walk.

I thought Dan and Xavier treated Casey really poorly tonight. It's possible it was edited to look bad but they basically signalled she was fourth in their alliance which is always dangerous at this stage of the game.

Was saying to a mate today how i missed the weekly challenge.

Remember when they had to do a radio station ?
Yep I do remember that, good times. I miss the public vote & getting to know the housemates better on a personal level. Also, the ego clashes & confrontations used to be pretty epic. Nothing of the sort this season.

I thought Dan and Xavier treated Casey really poorly tonight. It's possible it was edited to look bad but they basically signalled she was fourth in their alliance which is always dangerous at this stage of the game.
Xavier should've been angrier at Dan for not using all of his words , that caused it all.

Yep I do remember that, good times. I miss the public vote & getting to know the housemates better on a personal level. Also, the ego clashes & confrontations used to be pretty epic. Nothing of the sort this season.
I also miss the friday night pissups , was essential viewing for the " too broke/socially awkward to hit the town " crowd

Xavier should've been angrier at Dan for not using all of his words , that caused it all.

When Xavier said "just be glad it's not you", I suspect that was edited. I think he meant it in the context of don't feel to bad for Hannah as it could be any of us as opposed to a threat that they nearly nominated her. What do you?

Well top 9 hey, bloody can't go into the facebook comments without seeing some spoilers (for future episodes) luckily for me i don't care anymore and if the rumoured line up is true well....................................... i'm not gonna even bother

Sarah is such a snake, unreliable asf, and that cry session with Dan was cringe.

I might have missed the selection criteria but if it was voluntary why would Kieran team up with Mat “tank the challenge” if he wanted to win it? Boneheaded.

I might have missed the selection criteria but if it was voluntary why would Kieran team up with Mat “tank the challenge” if he wanted to win it? Boneheaded.

Was pick your own partner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Casey reminded me of a Charles Manson girl tonight. That voice. That look. Scary. And tonight I wanted to smack Xavier in the face, Arrogant prick. Jocks now burning the corpses one by one. Getting too predictable.

It's only the flu. ;)

Some good meme use in this recap

Makes him more the moron for that decision.
Who else would want to go with him?

Chad and Sophie always going together

Same with Hannah and Marisa

So Casey gets in with Sarah to leave him with one of the three lads and who ever it was would never let him win.

Even if they did win nominations have to be unanimous when doing them together so they neutralised Kieran.

Hannah on Perth radio (hit 92.9) admitted for dating practice she let Kieran peck her on the cheek. Then on Mexican fiesta night, Hannah said "Hey kizz if you catch this bouquet you can have a kiss and he sprinted and caught it"

Hannah described it as sweaty haha but our boy Kierans first ever kiss was Hannah not bad hit rate ..... 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back