Not open for further replies.
Remember Rima the dwarf* Belly-Dancer ?
Did her ankle on Friday Night Games.

She did nudes too**

* Can i say that now ?
** May or may-not have sussed...
tenor.gif

And the Phoenix copping the flack for it :'(
That was a travesty. Lisa sat there all night bagging him out, then he mentions one of her flaws and says she's not his type and straight away he's the biggest a-hole in the history of the world. Dude got absolutely hauled over the coals for it for weeks. It was like he was Harvey Weinstein or something.

so mod of the year forgot the B.B. thread was locked. I wanna do a best moments of the fondly remembered show. Poll will be added in shortly my early nominations

- Dancing Doona
- Free th* Refugees
- Tully switch hitting
- Turkey Slap
- Brees false eviction
- Cat and the love rat
- Tahans perfect drop punt

Our resident experts NSWCROW can likely add some more (or detail these ones even)

#1 Free Th Refugees (2004)
Merlin Luck was an introverted housemate but made an incredibly bold political statement when he was evicted. He decided to tape his mouth up and hold up a hand-made white sheet with the words "FREE TH [sic] REFUGEES". The live audience were livid at Luck's stunt, in which he sat next silently next to host Gretel Killeen for almost three minutes. Killeen was commended for the way she held her nerve and didn't get up Luck in the way many others did. "Merlin, are you going to speak at all?" Killeen asked. "I'm sure we've had plenty of time to absorb Merlin's message, which is a valid message, and may I say a good opportunity to express it. Well done."

1416287989580.jpg

#2 Turkey Slap (2006)
Big Brother executives were forced to kick two males contestants out of the house after it was discovered one of them put his genitals on the face of Camilla Severi while in bed together. Severi laughed off the incident at the time, but it received huge media scrutiny. Then Prime Minister John Howard and Opposition leader Kim Beazley both encouraged Channel Ten to ditch the show immediately.

1482992377088.jpg

#10 Bree accidently evicted (2004)

A tallying error meant Bree Amer was kicked off the show prematurely, to the dismay of viewers. Four days later, Amer was given the option to return to the house, which she agreed to, at the expense of Wesley Dening, who eventually went onto become the host of Totally Wild and land other television spots in the US . Amer finished runner-up to Trevor in the fourth instalment.

1416287989580.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...ers-alltime-best-moments-20141117-11oc3i.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about the rigging on the season that Terri won? Voted out on the first night after Channel 10 had basically put their eggs in her basket for the promo, then they did the old "Lol jk, that eviction wasn't real," and put her back in a few days later, and she went on to win.

Not a lot else of memorable stuff from that season. Nobbi in the Kombi I guess, and big tit Bianca for sure. And I guarantee LP#1 would have been Brigitte's #1 fan.

How about the rigging on the season that Terri won? Voted out on the first night after Channel 10 had basically put their eggs in her basket for the promo, then they did the old "Lol jk, that eviction wasn't real," and put her back in a few days later, and she went on to win.

Not a lot else of memorable stuff from that season. Nobbi in the Kombi I guess, and big tit Bianca for sure. And I guarantee LP#1 would have been Brigitte's #1 fan.

Rumour has it she is still living in that Kombi

#banishedtothekombi

Feb 11, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Some of the best Uplate episodes were when the HM's were asleep.

I remember that very first epsiode without him and thinking they can't keep going with continued silence with nothing happening? Next night they threw Goldman in there and it worked wonders.

Who was that nerdy dude that was in love with the Dark Knight and Estelle?

Did she give him his fist kiss?

Brad.

Can't believe I forgot Cat and Lawson. That divided the BB nation. I still think it was wrong, but ******* hell Cat was sexy in full on seduction mode.

"whoops my dress fell off"

/FWIW I thought the heat Cat copped was ridiculous. Magician man was waaaaay more in the wrong than her.

That was a travesty. Lisa sat there all night bagging him out, then he mentions one of her flaws and says she's not his type and straight away he's the biggest a-hole in the history of the world. Dude got absolutely hauled over the coals for it for weeks. It was like he was Harvey Weinstein or something.

I remember earlier in the day Dave was holding court with 3 girls in the pool , Lisa , the homewrecker bird and Skye iirc.
He made a bad misjudgement and got a little too comfortable with his tongue in that convo , planting the seeds in ( mostly Lisa's ) mind about which pair of b00bs he rated the most.

Christ i learnt in primary school that if a bunch of girls bail you up for some answers , you most certainly do NOT " play favorites "

Turkey-slapee Camilla was in my year at high school. Given how much of an attention seeker she was then it was no shock when she wound up on BB.

A penis to the cheek cost her 400k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back