FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channel 7 should be pretty desperate. Most of their reality attempts have been terrible- that proposal show... the povo MAFS version no one cared about.

Big brother could work.

I dont watch FTA but coz of finals I would see all their ads. The option to view Irene from H&A naked was tempting but I passed.

Then they had the dirty dancing thing.....

Which reminds me.

NOBODY PUTS BABY AISH AND HER INFLATABLE WHALE IN THE CORNER NSWCROW

I dont watch FTA but coz of finals I would see all their ads. The option to view Irene from H&A naked was tempting but I passed.

Then they had the dirty dancing thing.....

Which reminds me.

And the naked show was the biggest sucked in job ever. I tuned in for the last 10 mins- you saw nothing.

And the only two you'd wanna see would be Nadia and Rachel. The others are moo cows.

And yeah like i said, saw nothin- them in their bras whoopdedo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the naked show was the biggest sucked in job ever. I tuned in for the last 10 mins- you saw nothing.

And the only two you'd wanna see would be Nadia and Rachel. The others are moo cows.

And yeah like i said, saw nothin- them in their bras whoopdedo

If they had Tahan i would have tuned in.

IotWMb2.gif

Channel 7 should be pretty desperate. Most of their reality attempts have been terrible- that proposal show... the povo MAFS version no one cared about.

Big brother could work.
It's a double edge sword. In this market, you need it to be PG (and nice) to get the sponsors in - which makes it boring, but the viewers want it to be a more mature product - which could give bad press to potential sponsors.... I wouldn't mind a 24/7 stream on one of their satellite channels either if this is to go ahead.

It's a double edge sword. In this market, you need it to be PG (and nice) to get the sponsors in - which makes it boring, but the viewers want it to be a more mature product - which could give bad press to potential sponsors.... I wouldn't mind a 24/7 stream on one of their satellite channels either if this is to go ahead.

there needs to be Big Brother Uncut though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back