FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
so mod of the year forgot the B.B. thread was locked. I wanna do a best moments of the fondly remembered show. Poll will be added in shortly my early nominations

- Dancing Doona
- Free th* Refugees
- Tully switch hitting
- Turkey Slap
- Brees false eviction
- Cat and the love rat
- Tahans perfect drop punt

Our resident experts NSWCROW can likely add some more (or detail these ones even)

so mod of the year forgot the B.B. thread was locked. I wanna do a best moments of the fondly remembered show. Poll will be added in shortly my early nominations

- Dancing Doona
- Free th* Refugees
- Tully switch hitting
- Turkey Slap
- Brees false eviction
- Cat and the love rat
- Tahans perfect drop punt

Our resident experts NSWCROW can likely add some more (or detail these ones even)

Great topic. I've not missed a season of Big Brother, but some of the events mentioned are a little hazy in my memory. I'd be keen for a bit of a refresh on some of these.

Obviously the big ones, refugees, Bree's eviction and turkey slap are easily remembered, but I am struggling with the rest. :)

The showdown Paul v Merlin was pretty epic at the time.

Also Corey going in and Pamela Anderson (probs the highlight for sure from that underwhelming season)

The Logan switcheroo

As mentioned above the turkey slap was huge but really was the worst cause that signalled the beginning of the end of all the good stuff :(

Crystal and Jamie (?) in the bath was 10/10 hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

The mystery and mistique of the black fingernail

Bb in general for trolling the **** outta all of them.

Krystal and Gaelan ( and then Darren )

My wife was pregnant and asleep most nights of winter 2003 by 8pm.

I watched that year of BB by myself and then hours of up late by myself.

Reggie and Chrissy year

The 1st " great " year.
I loved the early narrative that year , split house and they sent 1 man in alone 1st
Ben Archbold ( ex-cop - bulgarian gangster hit target / Lawyer ) by himself , makes himself comfy and in they sent bombshell Jo Ashton.
Ben thinking he's king Richard for a while and #3 contestant , the much more handsome Vincent* enters.

Kind of felt for him a bit at first but he handled it like i used to as an immature teen - petulance , arrogance and spite - finally earning himself the mother of all sprays from Chrissie Swan.

* Vincent would present issues for Jo too. From what i recall Jo was taken at the time , flirted with Vincent just enough for him to get the wrong idea which was at first received with a laugh until Vince " growled " in Jo's ear but ended up sounding like me attempting the Chewbacca growl ( legit ******* terrible at it hey )
I think he may have cried over her too at one stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back