FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Jamie (who won) was hung like a well hung horse, had the pleasure of hanging out with the great man on a few occasions at his St.Kilda pad, nice guy, quite the story with him.

Tully is a goddess but I must say I saw her recently at a melbourne United game hanging out with some total flog getting hammered and generally making a dick of herself, turned me off but I still love her.

Tully should have just hooked up with one of the girls rather than that pretty boy

Tully's first 2 months: "I'm a lesbian. I don't conform. I'm a lesbian. Let me tell you about lesbianism. Look at how non-conformist I am!"

Nek minnut, falls in love with token cliche teeny girl heart-throb guy.

Rohan was a disgrace. Did he release how many men and Shell would have killed to be in a tub with Tahan

Also SugarShane this is Krystal

Also Tully was a scattered psycho

Ohhhhhh that Krystal. Yeah I'd entirely forgotten about that. I mean I was never that into her fake plastic look but jeez, as a red blooded male the willpower that he must have to see that happening in a bathtub across from you and just keep chilling. Outstanding.

Tully's first 2 months: "I'm a lesbian. I don't conform. I'm a lesbian. Let me tell you about lesbianism. Look at how non-conformist I am!"

Nek minnut, falls in love with token cliche teeny girl heart-throb guy.

Yeah and don’t forget she hooked up with another chick afterwards

Jamie (who won) was hung like a well hung horse, had the pleasure of hanging out with the great man on a few occasions at his St.Kilda pad, nice guy, quite the story with him.

Tully is a goddess but I must say I saw her recently at a melbourne United game hanging out with some total flog getting hammered and generally making a dick of herself, turned me off but I still love her.

So she hasnt changed at all.

Im still shocked by that. Part of the reason I thought she was a such a loser was coz of her declaration of love after knowing him for 2 mins. The bra slip was a helluva move though.

The bra drop was the stuff of legend. Your genuine all or nothing, high risk high reward scenario and she nailed it. Sooooooo freaking hot.

Ohhhhhh that Krystal. Yeah I'd entirely forgotten about that. I mean I was never that into her fake plastic look but jeez, as a red blooded male the willpower that he must have to see that happening in a bathtub across from you and just keep chilling. Outstanding.

You say outstanding. I say ******* dead set stupid.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
101BBFBC-FD1A-43D4-98F6-02C08C075C54.jpeg
ABB1EF2A-76A3-4681-B081-59ADD9665F1A.jpeg

For the fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back