Opinion Big Calls

Remove this Banner Ad

Zurhaar grows a mullet and forms a male strip review crew with Bailey Smith

Huddo and Howie are quality

Completely agree.

Huddo is that far the best football commentator that it’s not funny.

Howie is next best and I can’t believe that’s ch 7 haven’t poached either when the best they can offer is BT, JB, Luke Darcy and Hamish. Just terrible boring commentators.

Completely agree.

Huddo is that far the best football commentator that it’s not funny.

Howie is next best and I can’t believe that’s ch 7 haven’t poached either when the best they can offer is BT, JB, Luke Darcy and Hamish. Just terrible boring commentators.

I agree too. Both didn't play the game at the highest level either so basically talk about whats in front of them without the ego attached that many top level sports people have.

I agree too. Both didn't play the game at the highest level either so basically talk about whats in front of them without the ego attached that many top level sports people have.

And neither resort to cliches, they don’t call every second player elite, and both can be funny when the situation calls for it.

Hudson calls with unrestrained passion for the game as well which I love. His call of our win over west coast was fantastic.

Dwayne Russell, as much as I think he’s a knob, is reasonable when he’s not recycling his overused sayings. He also tends to focus on the negative too much. But he’s better than all the ch 7 guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And neither resort to cliches, they don’t call every second player elite, and both can be funny when the situation calls for it.

Hudson calls with unrestrained passion for the game as well which I love. His call of our win over west coast was fantastic.

Dwayne Russell, as much as I think he’s a knob, is reasonable when he’s not recycling his overused sayings. He also tends to focus on the negative too much. But he’s better than all the ch 7 guys.
Yep. They show that you can have a deep knowledge for the game without playing it at a high level
I don't mind Dwayne either

not saying past players cant do it. Really liked David Lloyd and punter commenting on the cricket. I like Simon Doull too

Put it out there. Nmfc, life, anything…I will kick it off..,

Mark Howard is the best sports commentator in Australia atm.
Biggest sycophant going around that bloke. His ‘Howie Games’ crap is nauseating, which is pretty much him fondling the guests ego for the duration.

Not a bad commentator though. 👍

Biggest sycophant going around that bloke. His ‘Howie Games’ crap is nauseating, which is pretty much him fondling the guests ego for the duration.

100%

He's a good caller, but you sense that he gets off from the fact that he knows Warnie, Gilly, Eddie etc.

I thought I said Commentator.

I didn’t say Podcaster or general flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back