Not-a-cluey Big coaching story on TFS tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who cares what Frawley thinks... Dud coach and lame baby boomer humor... I'd be more inclined to surmise they think spud is an idiot...

Oh. Danny Frawley was supposedly quite pissed with him last year too, when asked off the record. No surprise if other coaches aren't fans for his inability to take responsibility for what he oversaw.

Shocking - "someone told me it was at James behest but someone else told me it was the Coaches Association who wanted the meeting"!!
"Nonsensical meeting not well attended by men who have better things to do with their time."

Pretty sure there's 6 coaches way too busy preparing for games this week & next that really couldn't care less about what Hird has to say about anything. His team's not even playing anymore and he's still trying to make everything about himself.

How has he made about him self? the AFLCA were the ones who summoned a meeting with gathering the coaches.

Wait, so is it confirmed they didn't show up because of Hird?

Wait, so is it confirmed they didn't show up because of Hird?

It's Damien Barret - did you expect his to actually confirm anything or report facts?

He mumbled something about it being a busy time for coaches - some in finals etc - but it wouldn't make for much of a story if he tried to find out the truth would it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so what was the news?
Every other AFL coach hates James Hird with a vengeance, Barrett has this on good authority.

Except McKenna, Buckley & McCartney, who turned up, the 6 coaches still involved in the finals, Bris, Adel, WCE who probably couldn't be stuffed travelling interstate, Hardwick, Roos, Malthouse and Richardson who all had more pressing issues to attend to.

But every other coach seriously hates Hird. On good authority.

Who cares what Frawley thinks... Dud coach and lame baby boomer humor... I'd be more inclined to surmise they think spud is an idiot...
He was President of the coaches association at the time, but I'm sure that means absolutely nothing in your world.

You read it.

My guess would be McKenna getting the flick.

Why would McKenna get the flick anyway?

Gold Coast are on track to play finals next season for a premiership tilt in two.

Could just be confirming Bomber pulling the pin.
Maybe DB got a bit confused.
This was posted on Carlton rumour board

"Rumour SEN
Graham Wright to Carlton as Chief Recruiter..........:confused:
After we've just given Rogers 3 years? How much money have we got to burn?"

Wonder if Barrett's significant other has the same issues with him we all do

He says he's gunna rock your world with something huge

He makes you wait all night for the big reveal

The moment comes, he unleashes his "exclusive", and your left lying in bed wondering if its happened yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back