Big crowd this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno. only 19,000 at the MCG today. Have tiges fans jumped off the bandwagon?

I reckon Dees fans will outnumber them next Sunday.

Unlikely.

I reckon we could get 45,000 with good weather, but 37,000 or so is more likely.

The perception of the two teams by the general public is pretty different to that of the hardcore footy fans on bigfooty.

Both our clubs are still seen as easybeats and both our seasons are basically dead (although there is a very small opening for you guys).

I'd love to see 50,000 though.

The crowd at our earlier clash was around 45k from memory. Good weather and hopefully we can get that again.

Yeah alot of us a bit flat after the last couple of showings.

Todays showing should get you some money in the coffers.

Bit conflicted, love to see you guys knock Carlton out of the eight but if we beat you then thats probably over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno. only 19,000 at the MCG today. Have tiges fans jumped off the bandwagon?

I reckon Dees fans will outnumber them next Sunday.
Geez, that's pretty ordinary regardless of how the Tiges are travelling. I still think both groups of supporters will be out in force next week though.

Also of note: Sylvia's 100th game this week. Unleash Hell Col.:thumbsu:

Geez, that's pretty ordinary regardless of how the Tiges are travelling.

To be fair, the weather was disgusting. I was there with mum (as moral support), and it was truly horrible. And then it started hailing. Still would've expected more from the Richmond people though.

Browny broke his leg at the dome.
In 98 there was 76000 in rd22, I remember cause we smashed them by 76 points. That day Richmond were playing to get into the finals. We were comfortably in the finals. The wiz stood on top Lyons shoulders to take a crazy mark right in front of me. Good day

In 98 there was 76000 in rd22, I remember cause we smashed them by 76 points. That day Richmond were playing to get into the finals. We were comfortably in the finals. The wiz stood on top Lyons shoulders to take a crazy mark right in front of me. Good day

I must have been sitting next to you coz it all unfolded in front of my eyes as well, had a kick with stinga in the carpark after the game too, good times...

I was eight then, I cried after that match, it was a ****ing disgusting effort.

Richmond & Melbourne are both clubs with amazing upside, I think there should be 40,000 minimum there on Sunday, 50,000 maximum.

But keep in mind, in a few years when both our clubs are doing well we will easily get over 60,000

I must have been sitting next to you coz it all unfolded in front of my eyes as well, had a kick with stinga in the carpark after the game too, good times...
Yeah then in the finals we smashed Adelaide and st kilda, both grand finalists from the previous year. **** we were playing well. Apart from the preliminary stinker we put up against norf, that really should have been our year. We missed out big time.

I was eight then, I cried after that match, it was a ****ing disgusting effort.

Richmond & Melbourne are both clubs with amazing upside, I think there should be 40,000 minimum there on Sunday, 50,000 maximum.

But keep in mind, in a few years when both our clubs are doing well we will easily get over 60,000

Yeah tiges put on a disappointing effort that day, considering you lot could have played finals. I was surprised at how easily we did it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back