Big Fish ?...Hawthorn trade news and targets thread(not for trade hypotheticals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to get Lever. My only concern being the exorbitant trade price the Crows will no doubt ask. We don't have a lot barring next years first rounder. The FA pool seemed to be our best option but seems to be dwindling quickly.

Pretty much our only option, that's why I was hoping that wright had methods to his madness in last years trade period.

looks great in Hawthorn colours

It's always amazing how they go from average to good-looking when they put on a Hawthorn jumper.

On that note, I've seen some great looking women in Hawk colours!

Recruiters are salivating over the 2018 draft crop. I don't see too many future picks being traded this year

Or on the flipside, if it's true it could mean that our future pick will be able to get more in return than normal. Sell high type of thing.

And don't we hear "this year's draft pool is shallow but next year's looks really good" every damn year?

Recruiters are salivating over the 2018 draft crop. I don't see too many future picks being traded this year
Which translates to picking gold with 2nd and 3rd picks, don't need high draft picks. Pretty similar to this years draft crop I've heard. 1st rnd picks are over rated when you know what you're doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3dc7158e3bcaa6762811f92fdcc7bf41.jpg

Good sign, reaffirms that he is gettable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back