Big Fish ?...Hawthorn trade news and targets thread(not for trade hypotheticals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says something about our media when probably the highest quality show cant be trusted - in america the standards are much higher: "reports" are more often than not dead certainties (at least we arent soccer which is even worse)
Bounce is probably the only show on Fox Footy worth a pinch of s**t..

Good to see more people jumping on the rocky train.
Whenever someone mentions Rocky it reminds me of my all time favourite cartoon show when growing up, Rocky and Bullwinkle. The hidden jokes and double meaning lines were classic and the time travel with Sherman and Mr Peabody was brilliant.

Think we need inside, contested ball winners, not necessarily speed. Rocky can at least find the pill, happy to get him at 600k a year rather than the others on the market closer to a million.

Although, I want to continue pushing my case of Trengrove from Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Espn is owned by mickey mouse - they are there to entertain, i was referring more to actual newspapers

Fair enough! I don't actually go to newspaper sites for sports news and refer usually to ESPN and SI - any that you'd recommend?

I don't think we are going for anyone of note. it'll be wait and see who falls through the cracks ie..Vickery. but if Shiel and Kelly are both available and not signed by round 15 or so then Wrighty needs to get to work.. Those 2 are exceptional talent that we cant afford other clubs getting. That also means we have to activate the 'loophole' that the Cats did by trading away our 2018 1st rounder plus a very good footballer.

We have nothing to trade anyone in terms of picks next year - we put all our eggs in this basket.

At the end of this year we will have at least two more retirements - And only a second round draft pick. Probably need to cross our fingers that we've identified exception later draft talent (Like Puopolo and Hill)

We have nothing to trade anyone in terms of picks next year - we put all our eggs in this basket.

At the end of this year we will have at least two more retirements - And only a second round draft pick. Probably need to cross our fingers that we've identified exception later draft talent (Like Puopolo and Hill)

Its a big fish thread but i agree. Late picks havent had the same return lately (signs look good for stewart). Will be important to keep this run sustained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back