Big Fish ?...Hawthorn trade news and targets thread(not for trade hypotheticals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
u heard it here first
dusty will be at saints next year.were chasing fyfe in a big way.
Heard this before. Also have heard the opposite before. And variations in between.

What's your source? Make me believe Jimmy! I want to believe!

1 post in 6 years and its that? Must be gold.....

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

Heard this before. Also have heard the opposite before. And variations in between.

What's your source? Make me believe Jimmy! I want to believe!
The Saints offer to Dusty is $1.2m x 5.
Have heard this from the mouth of 1 AFL scout and whispers are around elsewhere to add merit to it.

Guys, I shouldn't really need to keep asking. More than 20 posts deleted, because they're basically pretty pointless at this point in time.

It's Round 4, and this is not the hypothetical trade thread.

We are not going to have page upon page of peoples thoughts on who should be traded and what they are worth.

It's not happening.....especially in April.

u heard it here first
dusty will be at saints next year.were chasing fyfe in a big way.

Not having a go at you... But why would we chase Fyfe and not Dusty? I doubt it is due to money as they are both likely to command the same or Fyfe might even be due more

I always felt Dusty would be a better fit for us(wrt skill levels) and he rarely gets injured, would not have to change state, and seems to be someone who might keep playing for a long time be effective even when he is old etc, etc

The Saints offer to Dusty is $1.2m x 5.
Have heard this from the mouth of 1 AFL scout and whispers are around elsewhere to add merit to it.
And I have heard it said by player managers that when a player leaves his current club with cash being key, the new club in general would need to pay upwards of 20% more than what their current club is paying or offering

Not saying he's coming to Hawthorn, but heard that Tom Lynch hates it in sunny QLD & will be returning to Melbourne. They keep throwing the captain thing at him but he ain't interested. Family connection source.

Not saying he's coming to Hawthorn, but heard that Tom Lynch hates it in sunny QLD & will be returning to Melbourne. They keep throwing the captain thing at him but he ain't interested. Family connection source.

I also heard this from a family connection source late last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, I shouldn't really need to keep asking. More than 20 posts deleted, because they're basically pretty pointless at this point in time.

It's Round 4, and this is not the hypothetical trade thread.

We are not going to have page upon page of peoples thoughts on who should be traded and what they are worth.

It's not happening.....especially in April.
ABASI NASTY MODERATOR

Left the door ajar when he was interviewed on 360 re a move away. He is a free agent next year, will be interesting.

I also heard this from a family connection source late last year

Well statistically speaking even if one of us is full of Sh1t the other might not be!

Are you guys using aliases or just unaware you are related?

Not having a go at you... But why would we chase Fyfe and not Dusty? I doubt it is due to money as they are both likely to command the same or Fyfe might even be due more

I always felt Dusty would be a better fit for us(wrt skill levels) and he rarely gets injured, would not have to change state, and seems to be someone who might keep playing for a long time be effective even when he is old etc, etc
Was really hoping we would pick him up a few years ago when he toured GWS. Could have got him for a steal then, now will be paying double. No idea why we didnt go after him.

Thought he was South Aussie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back