Big Fish ?...Hawthorn trade news and targets thread(not for trade hypotheticals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picking up on the post about the unrestricted free agents, that's the 2007 draftees, right? As long as they haven't changed clubs. Some decent names in there: Tex Walker, Rance, Cotchin, Harry Taylor, a few more.

Just picking up on the post about the unrestricted free agents, that's the 2007 draftees, right? As long as they haven't changed clubs. Some decent names in there: Tex Walker, Rance, Cotchin, Harry Taylor, a few more.
Also must be out of contract

Rumours saying Peter Wright (2 metre Peter) is hoping to come home to Victoria after the 2017 season. Would be great for our list as we have no strong young KPF on our list, and he has such a great mark. But would hate to trade with Gold Coast again, especially with no first round pick

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

By the end of next year the Hawks might be willing to trade a one-metre Paul for a two-metre Peter...

Only if Poppy is ok with it, of course.

That makes sense, only issue though is that with no picks we'd have to give up players and tbh, Gold Coast would be chasing the number 1 draft pick for him

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If JOM cost us a 1st rounder and a future second surely we can throw it at them again next year for Wright...

Just need someone to trade us in a future second to make it work. BOOM.

I have never laid claim to any form of inside knowledge before. I will now. Take it to the bank as they say. Fyfe will be a Fremantle player beyond 2017. Fyfe will be captain from 2017.

I have never laid claim to any form of inside knowledge before. I will now. Take it to the bank as they say. Fyfe will be a Fremantle player beyond 2017. Fyfe will be captain from 2017.
Trengove & Shiel it is then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why hasn't he re-signed?

So why hasn't he re-signed?

There was some discontent concerning Fremantle's playing list. That seems to be less of an issue post trade period and with Sandilands and Bennell to return in 2017. Evidently the Blues were offering a Buddy style contract. Freo have said they won't offer the length but will make him a million dollar man.

I can only speculate on why it's not announced now, but I would imagine for a marketing and membership reason this will not be announced outside of football season.

I cant see him moving either.

Perth schooled, natural captain in waiting, loves the surfy lifestyle, no roots to Victoria....

Although from rumours, not that well liked within the club...

There was some discontent concerning Fremantle's playing list. That seems to be less of an issue post trade period and with Sandilands and Bennell to return in 2017. Evidently the Blues were offering a Buddy style contract. Freo have said they won't offer the length but will make him a million dollar man.

I can only speculate on why it's not announced now, but I would imagine for a marketing and membership reason this will not be announced outside of football season.
Yet you've posted on the Freo board that Fyfe has informed Freo he wants to go to Carlton.

Which one is it?

It would be a big decision for Fyfe to leave Fremantle being a WA boy, if they have a reasonable season its hard to see him going especially as they will pay him 1 million per annum.

It would be a big decision for Fyfe to leave Fremantle being a WA boy, if they have a reasonable season its hard to see him going especially as they will pay him 1 million per annum.

Fyfe is a WA boy, but isn't he from some remote country town?
He may not necessarily prefer Perth.

So much better in Melbourne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back