Big Footy Drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by noddy
Looks like i might be down in Adelaide for that weekend so will try & make it,

If you see an old grey haired git hobbling in with the aid a walking stick that'll me,:cool:
Hope to see you there Noddy! :)

Ive been reading this post from the beginning but have been reluctant to respond given my whereabouts in the Far North.

Have a few Bundy and Cokes on my behalf or should that befull.... hic
Id love to... but cant:mad:

Therefore Im a defininite NOT.

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
So who are definite's & who are maybe's???

I can't be bothered going back pages so when and where exactly is it happening?I'll be in Adelaide this weekend but family commitments may prevent me from turning up if it is this weekend.......

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
So who are definite's & who are maybe's???

I'm a maybe...didn't realise at the time i'd already booked for Christmas lunch with some footy friends.

Hopefully i'll make it at some stage during the afternoon

One of my closest friends has just come back from Alice Springs for a week, so depending on how big a night we have with her, it depends whether ill show up or not.

Right now id say im a probable.

So in summary:

Definite: Jerome, k, me
Probable: Macca19
Maybe: Blues_Girl, sapaul, Noddy

I was thinking of getting to the Exeter (hopefully out the back in the beer garden) about 1:30pm to grab a late lunch. Hope to see as many of you there. :)

Originally posted by Jerome
Well, Kane and I were there, where was evryone else??

Jerome
Yeah, where was everyone?? Watching Warney clean up the the Poms? Leaving it up to Jerome & I to drink all the pale. Blue_Girl - you now owe me a vodka!!

I wanted to come but I wasn't sure how long you'd all be there for. By the time I finished lunch came home and got changed it would have nearly been 4pm and I wasn't sure what time you would all be there till.

Next time you arrange something like this (and it has to include alcohol) can you consult my diary before hand so I can go :p

Well if I didn't live all the way over in Vic........would love to meet some of you someday.
I have met Jerome and KB before though :)

Originally posted by Jerome
Well, Kane and I were there, where was evryone else??

Jerome

Sitting at home, zombie-like, wondering why i drank so much bourbon the night before :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Blues_Girl
I wanted to come but I wasn't sure how long you'd all be there for. By the time I finished lunch came home and got changed it would have nearly been 4pm and I wasn't sure what time you would all be there till.

Next time you arrange something like this (and it has to include alcohol) can you insult my diary before hand so I can go :p

You stupid, useless diary! Hows that?

Originally posted by Macca19
Sitting at home, zombie-like, wondering why i drank so much bourbon the night before :(
Macca, I don't care how much bourbon you drank, you will never be like Zombie. ;)

AAARRGH! Bloody work!

Sounded pretty good. Next time there is a p*ss-up, I'll have to bring a deck of cards. I know a pretty funny drinking game.

Anyone heard of the game...'A**hole'?

Nope, Tusmore Park is outside of town (where the Exeter is). Its not that far out of town, though, about 10 minutes drive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back