Big Footy Dynasty 2: Electric Boogaloo

To be fair, those 5 FA picks were pretty bloody good!

Id probably get rid of Gwilt if I could haha Took the punt that Essendon were going to be wiped out and he would be racking it up!

Happy with the others though ;)

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Welcome to the Buzzards Christian Petracca, short term pain for long term gain is the philosophy of this trade with Drew23. He has a good team and Petracca isn't helping him win games arm, Aish will, good work on a relatively easy win - win trade.

Sep 24, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Phili Eagles + Sixers
Game is going down to the wire against Sultan. A half to go and I'm on 8 and Sultan 7.

Me v him
Wood v Johannison
Bontempelli v Lin Jong
Hrovat v Cordy

Looks like it's going to come down to the kicks (-1 atm) and frees against (+2).

Unless they missed any kicks or frees against I go down 5 to 7 with both the kicks and the frees against ending up equal. Season is in some serious trouble at 0-4. The positive is that next week I add Walters, Dixon, Menzel and possibly Sam Reid after his massive game on the weekend.

Sep 24, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Phili Eagles + Sixers
I can't believe we drew on kicks!

Johannason just kept getting kicks. I was waiting for me to take over that whole last quarter but it just didn't happen. I was spewing when Bontempelli gave away that late free. It not only leveled up the FA in our game but it also cost me more money as I had Bontempelli for most tackles haha

Sep 24, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Phili Eagles + Sixers
David Swallow out for 8-10 weeks! Joins Brad Crouch on the sidelines to further weaken my midfield.

If anyone is after forwards I have plenty.. not saying they are all on the table but I have Bontempelli, Bennell, Kelly, Dixon, Watts, Walters, Menzel, Bell, Mcgovern, S.Reid, Lycett, Hrovat and Suban all able to play in my forward line as well as Lennon, B.Reid, Mcinnes, T.Lamb and Stanley.

I'm after good young midfielders that have been in the system for a couple of years. Preferably I would package up a forward and a player of potential for a quality mid. Hit me up if anyone is interested.

Also damn you tenderwarrior for taking Talia haha. Probably should have taken him before Mcinnes in hindsight.

David Swallow too? Rischitelli is becoming a better pick by the minute, he's about the only guy left in their midfield now. Could be a long few years for the Suns, their reserves team has lost 23 straight also.

Sep 24, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Phili Eagles + Sixers
David Swallow too? Rischitelli is becoming a better pick by the minute, he's about the only guy left in their midfield now. Could be a long few years for the Suns, their reserves team has lost 23 straight also.

The only positive for my team is that I have Bennell who should be spending more time in the middle, Lonergan and Glenn who look the most likely replacements for Swallow and Stanley who might also be rushed back. Rotten luck for Gold Coast though. O'Meara, Ablett and Swallow are their 3 best inside midfielders.

Sep 24, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Phili Eagles + Sixers
Rough start to the round.. On top of Swallow out injured my only playing ruck in Lycett dropped, Menzel not back yet, Seedsman injured and subbed out whilst playing well and now Sam Reid a late out injured after a massive game last week and Hrovat the sub.

Cracking round coming up!

1st v 4th
2nd v 3rd
7th v 9th
6th v 8th
5th v 10th

and most importantly the battle of the two winless sides!

What odds the draw?

Back