Keeper Lg. Big Footy Dynasty - 2013 List Managment Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work guys. Can't believe how far George Hewett fell... Thought I was a chance at FA haha

I'll have page one updated with the draft results either tomorrow or Tuesday :)

I don't have that issue, I pretty much have to wait until the round 1 teams are announced and pick the guys that'll actually be getting a game. I just hope Naitanui can play 22 games this season :thumbsu:

I think you'll have better luck with players getting a game than you think. Meanwhile, I'm still in that boat of waiting to see who gets named.

Pick 56 Sean Lemmens

I'm believe that if Lemmens makes it, he will eventually earn B/C status and find a spot as a rebounding defender at Gold Coast (no disgrace not being able to fit into that midfield)

Pick 57 Aiden Riley

Another player to keep the Pez doctors busy. Reckon he might have flown under the radar a bit. Certainly not disgraced at Adelaide, and I know their fans were sorry to see him to go. Clearance machine, racked up the ball at SANFL level with ease. Walking (or currently limping) into the worst midfield in the comp, he should get plenty of opportunity once he is back in shape.

Pick 61 Luke Lowden

As mentioned earlier in the thread, Lowden has now had a few years in the system. Really time to put up or shut up i think, and i could see him getting a couple of games this year, and possibly be delisted. He might have been available a bit later, but i wanted to make sure i got at least 1 ruckman out of this, and i really didn't rate anyone else at all (neither did any of you).

Pick 67 Tom Langdon

Tall midfielder with B/C for the Pies - racked up the ball at TAC level this year as an overage player. P

Pick 74 Ben Ross

Rookie listed at the Hawks. Certainly found plenty of footy at VFL level. Will he make the most of his 2nd chance in the AFL? I hope so!

Pick 87 George Hewett

I had him for consideration for pick 67. I was planning on just taking FAs from here but i liked the writeups on this kid. One of the youngest to be drafted, and i doubt we will see him at all in 2014.

Pick 101 Sean Dempster

I know you all saw him, he would have been top of the projected rankings for you all too. Declined significantly in 2013 after being All-Australian in 2012? 2nd highest projected ranked player in my defense. Not one for the future, but may help me squeeze into the finals if everything goes my way.

What? You're supposed to trade and draft to fill your gaps! How can you still be short of players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What? You're supposed to trade and draft to fill your gaps! How can you still be short of players?

because im hoping to land a fwd that wasnt in the draft pool that would edge out someone in my starting 22? And no fwds that would have had a 2014 impact where available at my pick?

Pick #86 - Lauchlan Dalgleish
Not wanting to go for an old player in Dempster or Chaplin, I chose Dog on a leash as he played the last 3 games of 2013 and earned himself a spot on the senior list. A running backman, he provides a ridiculous ratio of kicks to handballs in almost 2:1 in the VFL and in those 3 senior games he was up at 2.8:1. It will be interesting to see how many games he gets this season with Bomber Thompson as coach, but at pick 86, there wasn't much to lose. He now rounds out as my 15th defender and could be cut early if there's a decent FA to pick up. He won the 120m Terang Gift with a stupid time of 12.25 seconds (he runs faster than my car) a few days after he missed the National Draft in 2012, therefore the Bombers realised they could get something cheap on the rookie list at the time.

art-dalgleish-420x0.jpg

Lauchie wins the Under 6's Beauty Pageant early in his career.

Lauchlan%2BDalgleish%2BAFL%2BRd%2B23%2BEssendon%2Bv%2BRichmond%2BFtbacKdln_hx.jpg

Floss is left looking like a spud in the wake of Leish's acceleration.

33663aa0-f919-482d-8b3e-98c4725446b3.jpg

Lauchlan (in yellow) is better known for his late mail from Australia Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back