Meet Up Big Footy meet up Aug 9th

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello all....

Im over from NSW for the Port v Swans game on Aug 9th. I havent met anyone from here be4.

anyone interested in a quick meet that day.

cheers

Kevin

Hello all....

Im over from NSW for the Port v Swans game on Aug 9th. I havent met anyone from here be4.

anyone interested in a quick meet that day.

cheers

Kevin
Sounds dodgy.

I would assume BF would have a presence at the usual haunt pre-game, Legends Bar.

manureid said:
Sounds dodgy.

I would assume BF would have a presence at the usual haunt pre-game, Legends Bar.
Ok cool ... I should have just asked 'where do you guys meet up'?

I should not have presumed it would be quick ... my apologies ...

I'll see yas at the Legends Bar then!

Last edited:
just saw on gumtree there are black diamond seats and platinum seats available...I wonder how long they will last!

If any of you blokes and blokettes would like to meet and visit a fellow Port supporter I'll be going into the Royal Adelaide Hospital to have both my knees replaced on the 25th August. Would love to see any of you guys for a chat between torture sessions learning how to walk again ... ;)

If any of you blokes and blokettes would like to meet and visit a fellow Port supporter I'll be going into the Royal Adelaide Hospital to have both my knees replaced on the 25th August. Would love to see any of you guys for a chat between torture sessions learning how to walk again ... ;)

Both!! You are a legend. Good luck with the op and recovery

Both!! You are a legend. Good luck with the op and recovery

8 hours to go, yep, plan is to do both unless they don't like something, but I'm hoping both.

All welcome to come visit me sometime at the RAH, just enquire where to find Chris Glover

Remove this Banner Ad

Back