Meet Up Big Footy meet up - new Legends Bar @ Memorial Drive

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like i missed a good meet up. Good onya guys / girls for catching up. I had intentions of calling in for a quick beer but we arrived late at the ground and our seats are as far away from Memorial Drive as possible. Next time.

I was actually rather surprised at what an overall good bunch of blokes were there. No (obvious) dickheads. Could have chatted all night and good to meet some legends of the Port Board.

I must admit I found Eddie Dingle terrifying when he couldnt find his beer! Picture Godzilla in a ween t-shirt.

And Byrons Firen definitely needs to lay off the devils lettuce.

Would love to do it again.

I was actually rather surprised at what an overall good bunch of blokes were there. No (obvious) dickheads. Could have chatted all night and good to meet some legends of the Port Board.

I must admit I found Eddie Dingle terrifying when he couldnt find his beer! Picture Godzilla in a ween t-shirt.

And Byrons Firen definitely needs to lay off the devils lettuce.

Would love to do it again.
I'm terrified now of Dingle........all the more reason to meet him, i'm a masochist :D

Sounds like you all are a bunch of cards, all the more reason i'm annoyed i missed. I cant say that i see other team boards doing this, not that i really care what they do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is definitely the bar that any Port supporter should be drinking in. Particularly those concerned about SMA lining their pockets.

Half right there Edwardo, cornjacks are what the girls eat whilst the fellas are having chiko rolls.

I will grant you that, but still don't care. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back