Meet Up Big Footy meet up - new Legends Bar @ Memorial Drive

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish that I didn't have to cub-sit and that I could've hung around for a few roller doors, but I popped my head in and introduced myself quickly to some. Would love to make it as regular feature, like the fireworks.
Byrons Firen is nothing like I'd imagined..

Great to catch up with ssome new faces including portilogy, Raman, manured etc and Eddie Dingle is a brute of an individual.

You're never going to let go of that infraction are you? :p

Didn't see tribester at the pre-match? I was waiting for trumpets and fanfare.....

Good to see a laminated sign for Bigfooty peeps...well organised! It is funny having to introduce yourself as your username.....

I wasn't there, I did, however, get moved about like a chess piece by Dingle in post.

Didn't see tribester at the pre-match? I was waiting for trumpets and fanfare.....

Good to see a laminated sign for Bigfooty peeps...well organised! It is funny having to introduce yourself as your username.....

Especially when other posters are helping by saying "It's manure, it's manure"

I wasn't there, I did, however, get moved about like a chess piece by Dingle in post.

He rag-dolled you like Ariel Castro playing with Barbie as a teenager.

Was great to meet some new faces! Wonderful cameo by Byrons Firen though disappointed he didn't speak in haiku in real life.

Dingle at his best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He rag-dolled you like Ariel Castro playing with Barbie as a teenager.

Not only did I genuinely fear for my 'nus at one point - mid-headlock after he'd kissed King_Tredrea on the lips - he got me in trouble with the missus when he erroneously informed a young lady that I had claimed I was going to inhale Colombian wizz-fizz off her ample mammaries.

And here I was thinking "I reckon I'll end up in jail tonight" was an idle boast.

Were you the bloke who looked like Hyundai A-League CEO David Gallop?

No.

But now that I've googled who that is, I am pretty sure there was a guy who looked like that. o_O

Let's do it again. I apologise in advance to everybody for not remembering who you are, I was on a constant dripfeed of Super Dry from about 2pm. :oops:

Didn't get to the pre-game catch up but did get to meet Danny Frawley Eddie Dingle at half time so my night was a success.

BTW, the Edinburgh Castle on Currie Street is a great pre-game spot for a beer and a feed. Far enough away that getting a park nearby is easy but close enough that the walk to the oval only takes 15-20mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back