Player Sponsorship Big Footy MFC 2012 player sponsorship - Who's interested?

What would you rather do - Player sponsors only

• 'Player Sponsorship' level 2 package - $2100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get two 'Guernsey' level 1 package - $2200

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spirit of 39

Cancelled
The Trident - Awarded to posters who do a hell of a lot on the Dees board Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2011 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe 2012 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2012 Player Sponsor
Dec 31, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Did anybody else feel a sense of pride in regards to our sponsorship effort when reading through the MFC Yearbook 2011 sponsors acknowledgments & seeing our board mentioned???

I think the club should mention BF as Ricky Bobby's sponsor and then individually name each and every one of us that put in coin. Or am I asking too much???? :p

Mid January now. I think this needs to be on the main page so as many posters are aware as possible. A lot of other team boards have their sponsorship thread stickied.

I'll put $50 in. Without having read it all are we shooting for a player sponsor or 2 guernsey sponsors given we've gone over the value of 1 guensey?

Cheers

We want to go for the mid level if we can but we'll have to see.

Deestroy is following up so he should know where its at.

Get around him!

I guess this means you were actually at work all those times you couldn't get to training haha

Haha, I actually was!

I had no idea I'd be working this much.

I probably could afford $200... but I need beer money.

That said if there is a session at Gosch's this week I'll be there; cos I'm the boss (admittedly by default.. as I'm the only one here) this week.

The club has been contacted again & we are waiting on some info. As soon as we get that we'll start PM'ing all those who want to take part details to contribute towards the sponsorship.

Stay tuned.

Below are the players that are available at the Guernsey and Player Sponsor Level:

PLAYER SPONSOR:
Daniel Nicholson
Jai Sheahan

GUERNSEY CLUB:
Max Gawn
Ricky Petterd
Brad Green
Brent Moloney
Joel Macdonald
Jamie Bennell
Jeremy Howe
Jared Rivers
Matthew Bate
Neville Jetta
Jake Spencer
Sam Blease
Lucas Cook
Troy Davis
Tom McDonald
Daniel Nicholson
Michael Evans
Kelvin Lawrence
James Sellar
Rory Taggert
Josh Tynan
Jai Sheahan
Tom Couch
James Magner
Leigh Williams

The bolded I assume may be the clubhouse leaders. I will open a thread for those who intend to put in for the sponsorship to vote soon.

I'd go fo Big Max if he wasn't injured.

We are at $1950 currently with the $200 Chief has tipped in from Big Footy. That is commited not paid & the minimum at that, there is potential for more but not all who pledged may pay up.

We are only $150 away from the player sponsorship level or we could opt for second player at the guernsey level if we can get another $250 in the kitty.

I will also organise an account for you to pay into & the details to provide to recognise you.

If you are ready to pay now feel free to PM me & I'll get back to you soon.

I like the second option as it is more interactive but we get more goods from two at guernsey level.

Guensey Club $1100 (What we had)
  • Signed Poster
  • Entry to player sponsor function (2 tickets)
  • Name on website
  • Signed Jumper
Player Sponsor $2100
  • Signed Poster
  • Entry to player sponsor function (2 tickets)
  • Name on website
  • Framed and signed photo with your player
  • Invitation for 2 to pre-season player sponsor dinner event
  • Invitation for 2 to president club's function

From a bang for your bucks perspective the 'Player Sponsor' option sounds meatier with 3 events/functions compared to 2 lots of the same function.

Having said that, if we go with 2 'Guernsey Clubs' it means that there are 4 BF'ers rather than just 2 at the same function so they won't feel as out of place.

Something to think about.

Back