Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
We have only had 39 coaches join at this stage. For those who don't realise the "group" league is different to normal leagues as there are no head to head matches. It simply groups all participants together and ranks you on your total points scored against every one else in the group league. It gives you a great way of seeing how your team compares to many others who are not in your normal league. Simply click on the link below to join.
https://sportsdeck.com/au/afl/dreamteam/#/?action=join-group&code=522007

Dick Naffy

Debutant
Nov 23, 2012
The Bandwagon
AFL Club
Richmond
Bandicoot said:
Don't know if DB187 took up your offer of a wager or not, but I certainly will. Just looked at your squad - it is rubbish.

Daffy Laffy and Chaffey response - "Glad the Bandicoot was happy to take up the case of beer bet. My squad is coming on like a freight train and was close to +100 over the Coots this weekend. This is like taking candy from a baby"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Bandicoot said:
Don't know if DB187 took up your offer of a wager or not, but I certainly will. Just looked at your squad - it is rubbish.

Daffy Laffy and Chaffey response - "Glad the Bandicoot was happy to take up the case of beer bet. My squad is coming on like a freight train and was close to +100 over the Coots this weekend. This is like taking candy from a baby"
Funny. I posted that 2 weeks ago and did not hear boo from you re my offer. All of a sudden two weeks later you NOW say that you accept the bet. What a load of s**t.
Even so, if I could trust you, I would still be more than happy to take that case of beer off you. Trouble is that no-one knows you for s**t so after you lose how can we guarantee that you will not just run?

Dick Naffy

Debutant
Nov 23, 2012
The Bandwagon
AFL Club
Richmond
Funny. I posted that 2 weeks ago and did not hear boo from you re my offer. All of a sudden two weeks later you NOW say that you accept the bet. What a load of s**t.
Even so, if I could trust you, I would still be more than happy to take that case of beer off you. Trouble is that no-one knows you for s**t so after you lose how can we guarantee that you will not just run?

Agree none of us know each other, so I get the thought that I'd could possibly mouth off about a bet and then disappear into the night if I lose.

At the end of the day, to have some added incentive to focus on my team and go H2H with your team is well worth putting a ~$50 case of beer on. I say to you Coots, back yourself and take me on. If I lose I'll happily send you a Dan Murphys card in the mail to whatever address. Aussie blokes don't welch on bets, just like we don't sleep with our best mates girlfriend or like going to the opera.

You still have a 60+ point lead on my squad with most of the season to go.

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Agree none of us know each other, so I get the thought that I'd could possibly mouth off about a bet and then disappear into the night if I lose.

At the end of the day, to have some added incentive to focus on my team and go H2H with your team is well worth putting a ~$50 case of beer on. I say to you Coots, back yourself and take me on. If I lose I'll happily send you a Dan Murphys card in the mail to whatever address. Aussie blokes don't welch on bets, just like we don't sleep with our best mates girlfriend or like going to the opera.

You still have a 60+ point lead on my squad with most of the season to go.
OK Dick. Bets on.

e31.jpg

Dick Naffy

Debutant
Nov 23, 2012
The Bandwagon
AFL Club
Richmond
Th
Gained a few more points on the Daffy Laffy. Yet to determine what beer I'll take from you. :straining:
The gaps starting to widen. Approx 300 points, so I better pull my finger out and turn some cash cows and mid tier guys into premiums. Not even at the half way point yet Coots so don't go the early crow just yet.

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Th

The gaps starting to widen. Approx 300 points, so I better pull my finger out and turn some cash cows and mid tier guys into premiums. Not even at the half way point yet Coots so don't go the early crow just yet.
LOL.
Having 4 Port players would not have helped you this week. Then again, having to cop a donut when Seedsman pulled out did not help me either.

Last edited:

Dick Naffy

Debutant
Nov 23, 2012
The Bandwagon
AFL Club
Richmond
LOL.
Having 4 Port players would not have helped you this week. Then again, having to cop a donut when Seedsman pulled out did not help me either.
Yep 3 of those 4 Port players are regular starters so having to play bench spuds hurt a bit. At least their bye week is over plus I flipped Tim Kelly for Tom Rockliff so another mid without future bye issues will be good. I’m a perfect 8-0 in my League H2H so far but its Division 5 so maybe not so challenging.

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Th

Falling further and further behind my friend. :)

Dick Naffy

Debutant
Nov 23, 2012
The Bandwagon
AFL Club
Richmond
Well done Mick on posting a 2400+ score. I thought by me clearing 2300 I might have picked up some points on you this week, but the road to the beers is looking tougher by the round. You've amassed a decent salary cap too and I need to be very disciplined with my trades from here on in, so its going to take something special to make up the difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back