Scores and rankings Big Footy RDT Group

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Mick on posting a 2400+ score. I thought by me clearing 2300 I might have picked up some points on you this week, but the road to the beers is looking tougher by the round. You've amassed a decent salary cap too and I need to be very disciplined with my trades from here on in, so its going to take something special to make up the difference.
I have traded aggressively (as I did last year) and feel I only have two serious upgrades to make.
Lycett will be upgraded after his bye and another key mid will come in for round 13 moving Walters to the forward line. Happy to keep playing Fritcsh as F6 at the moment.
Following that trades will be maintained for "when required" only.

I'm in the same boat where I have only two mid tier players I need to upgrade to premiums in Tom Doedee and Riley Bonner as the rest of my lineup can put up a 100 on any given weekend. I wouldn't mind upgrading Dylan Shiel who should be a premium mid but too often this year puts up an 80-90 and Cripps puts up 140 one week and a 60 the next. I've moved to 9-0 in Divvy 5 and was happy to see our League is averaging more than Div 4 but only just. Div's 1-3 rank in their natural order in terms of League averages.

Ahhh FFS, I put up a 2417 and its not enough this week either.......
HaHa. Could have been worse.
I took the C off Titch and took Lloyd's 125. I also benched Merrett solely because of the expected tag from Jacobs who ended up not playing.
Could very easily have been an extra 100 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back