Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
We have setup the Big Footy SC Group for 2020
This is open to every SC Campaigner to rank yourself against friends & foes .....to get bragging rights

Who will be the top 20 ranked Big Footy Teams for 2020 .......please signup now ...the Code is 317623

1579763490200.png

Last edited:
Does the winner get a little symbol thing next to their profile pic?
I would like my accomplishments to be known by all.

I can tell you do .....by all the badges you've already accumulated

giphy.gif

Of course we'll give you a badge nameless .....a big shiny one ;) .....think I'm on safe ground

This is open to every SC Campaigner to rank yourself against friends & foes .....to get bragging rights

Who will be the top 20 ranked Big Footy Teams for 2020 .......please signup now ...the Code is 317623

View attachment 810435
Thx for the reminder. Joined.

I’ve played against the small fry on the Tiges board for the last couple of years but this is the first time I’ve played against the big kids ... starting to feel some performance anxiety. :$

Thx for the reminder. Joined.

I’ve played against the small fry on the Tiges board for the last couple of years but this is the first time I’ve played against the big kids ... starting to feel some performance anxiety. :$
It's a strong Division you're in .....Div 2 has one player who finished 83rd overall .....so it's a good comp, good luck ;)

View attachment 810435
How do i join? It tells me that the 'Could not find League' when I use that code? :think:

How do i join? It tells me that the 'Could not find League' when I use that code? :think:
Below the button called join a League ....there's a button, join a group ...click that button to join & put in the group code

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back