Scores and rankings Big Footy SC - 2021 Group - PLEASE JOIN NOW...Code is 157223

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Last edited:
Can’t allow myself to be distracted by leagues this year. I have 50K of bigger fish to fry.

Oh, SC group. Yeah. In.

Edit: Brilliant, I’m top 9 already.

I’m “Beardy Manbuns” in SuperCoach for those of you that want to base your self worth on whether you finish in front or me or behind me this year.

Can’t allow myself to be distracted by leagues this year. I have 50K of bigger fish to fry.
This is not a league ....it's a Group for all Big Footy Campaigners to see their rankings against other BF Coach's

Will I get a badge for winning this thing?
The top ranked player last year was #5 overall .....if you think that's within your grasp, I'll hand deliver a badge myself

Might be easier to win your League Division to get that Badge .....I believe in you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1047204
We have setup the Big Footy SC Group for 2021

This is open to every SC Campaigner to rank yourself against friends & foes .....to get bragging rights

Either click here: https://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/afl/classic/?action=join-group&code=157223 or follow instructions below.

Who will be the top 20 ranked Big Footy Teams for 2021 .......PLEASE JOIN NOW...the Code is 157223

In 👍

I'm in div 5 mate
That's an unofficial relegation comp .....the "official" leagues are still signing up & haven't been finalized yet (10 days B4 R1)

Would love to have you join us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back