Roast Big Footy StKilda Worst and Ugliest Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Some how I think and award named after Andrew Lovett for worst performance in the off season could be interesting...... SPP would be a shoe in if he was on our list. any ideas who on the current list could fill this void??

I did say that the Burning Dwarf award will be held over until after pre season ( along with the Polo most exciting recruit award ). The Lovett takes it to a whole other level.

I believe this is a photo of Scratcher Neale when he first crossed over from the Cats!

STK-2000X2000px__34866051.jpg

Or check out this attractive ensemble
for all trendy fashion conscious Saints fans!

AF6907STK.jpg

I'm surprised that Mav isn't wearing those all the time.

( I still remember a hand knitted jumper from my Grandmother, Red whit black stripes with the Saints stick figure man on it )

The Nick Maxwell award for getting picked in an AFL side based on an ability that has nothing to do with playing football: Jarryn Geary
The Cadyn Beetham award for not giving a F***: Billy Longer
The Mark McGough award for 5+ years in the system for one okay game: Lewis Pierce
The Aaron Black award for surviving on an AFL list despite not being good at football: Nathan Wright
The Tom Lynch award for consistently playing well in the twos but not getting picked: Brandon White (by a nose over Bailey Rice and Jack Lonie)
The Raph Clarke award for consistently playing sh*t in the ones but never getting dropped: Mav Weller (by a nose over Jack Newnes)
The Fraser Gherig award for going one year too long: David Armitage
The Justin Koschitzke award for a high draft pick key forward with concussion issues but loads of potential: Paddy McCartin
The Jessie Smith award for being on an AFL list despite having the body of an 80yo man: Nathan Freeman for the third year running
and finally ...
The REAL Trevor Barker award for making St.Kilda watchable despite us having a crap coach and the team getting belted consistently: Jade Gresham

Great selections , I’ll go with these lol

Go Saints

The Richo ‘ Park the Bus ‘ award for the Saints player with the worse knowledge of footy smarts . The nominees are Longer, Weller , Joyce and Wright .
The winner is ............. Richo , ok he’s not a player but his performance of coaching was so bad he had to win .

The Richo ‘ We’re really bullish about his potential to be a long term Saints player ‘ award . The nominees are Hugh Goddard and Nathan Freeman .
The winner is both , it’s a tie.

Go Saints

Dunno if this one has been covered yet but The Tony Francis Award for most unpalatable trade goes to...

...lately most of our trades have actually been good so the award will be given away in two months time! Nominations include: Dan Hannerbury and Dean Kent, so far. More news at eleven...

Dunno if this one has been covered yet but The Tony Francis Award for most unpalatable trade goes to...

...lately most of our trades have actually been good so the award will be given away in two months time! Nominations include: Dan Hannerbury and Dean Kent, so far. More news at eleven...

Kent is likely to be in the running for the previously mentioned "Dean Polo Exciting Recruit Trophy".

I'll update the first post with a full list of awards and nominations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Clinton Jones kicking accuracy award - Sam Gilbert
The Aaron Fiora hard at the contest award - Jack Billings (for his multiple times shirking it while attempting to mark this year)
The Brent Guerra goal kicking award - just award it to the entire team this year
The Raphael Clarke spatial awareness trophy - David Armitage (for his sloth like movement & absurd number of HTBs against this season - especially the Dons game where Walla made him his bitch)
and the ever popular Michael Rix rucking award - Blake Acres

The Leigh Montagna burning dwarf Award - TBA
The Dean Polo exciting recruit trophy - Dean Kent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back