Big Footy SuperCoach Forum Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow SuperCoachers.

As a supercoach addict I thought it would be good to just know a little more about the people posting in this forum. This might turn out to be a stupid idea and this thread will fall on its ass but you get that. Anyway I'll get us started.

My name is Spartan. :D

I'm a 26 year old Project Manager / Electrical Engineer from Perth. Recently broke up from a long term relationship, my ex hated me watching the footy so one of the perks is being able to watch more than just the Eagles game on the weekend. :D

Been supporting the Eagles since I can remember. Second year playing SuperCoach.

I'm a bit of a sports nut and enjoy weight training, footy, basketball, cricket and soccer just to name a few sports.

I have a 1 yr old Dobermann and he is awesome. :cool:

An excellent idea Spartan.

Hello- my name is Munk3ymark :)

I'm 39 and am a Product Manager for a large trade book publisher (which means I get paid to sit at my desk and read books all day. Sort of :D)

Married to a non- AFL person (she's into the round-ball game being a pom an' all), with an almost 3-year old son.

No idea why I started barracking for the Saints- not really that much interest in the game from my folks, nor even my schoolfriends (quite a few of them were Blues fans from memory, and couldn't there, could I?). Honestly have only really become obsessively interested in the game in the last decade- once all the other youthful distractions stopped being so, erm distracting, I found myself getting more and more excited by it (the 97 GF certainly helped rekindle my lost love- damn you heartbreakers...:().

Other interests are books (clearly) , particularly SciFi, but I read everything, and lots of it, much different types of music (was a wannabe DJ back in the day), computering (and making up words like that one obviously :eek:). Totally not sporty- did play cricket when I were a lad, but was a bit too nerdy to continue in the big boys games...Still fond of watching cricket and soccer.

Played SC for three years now, but this is first year I've really been serious about it- the first two were rebuilding, this one is consolidating, and next year- watch out :thumbsu:

Happy times to all.

Name is Gerbil.
Melbourne.
I turned 21 on Monday.
2nd year playing SC.
I like eating food, drinking beer and watching the footy, preferably at the same time.
Studying Bachelor of Arts/Media - 2nd year.
Work as a bartender.
Like to think I can cook, am trying to learn.
I like reading books about anything interesting. Mostly crime/underworld/drugs/etc.

My name is OneEyedHawk.

I got teased alot at high school about my name (ie. cyclops etc.):(

Am 32yo.

Work as a drug & alcohol counsellor, and am doing a double degree in psychology/social work.

Have followed the Hawks since I can remember, and can probably count on one hand the amount of Melbourne games I've missed since I was about 5-6.

2nd year in SC, currently sitting 1404/194,670, and second in my league.

Proudest sporting acheivements would be playing for the Bombers in the (now defunct) U/15's competition. And beating the Scud at tennis (at 13yo:eek:)

I like stuff.:thumbsu:

Um im Rizzo.... derrr
19 year old student at Deakin doing journalism.
Have been working in the media since i was 15, but i am now doing VFL commentary and working at a Geelong News paper covering GFL.

I wasn't born naked.... I was born with a cats jumper on.... Well thats dads story anyway :p

I'm an avid fantasy football person and with my "career" :)p) highlight is winning Sportals Dream Team last year.

I have finished in the top 100 in AFLDT in 2005 & 2006. And finished top 100 in SC in 2006.

Last year i was rubbish finishing inside the top 1000, but took little interest as my sportal team started moving up the rankings.

Proudest Sporting achievement: Kicking 9 goals in a game in the under 16's. Retired shortly after :p

Hi all

I'm Athomas :D

17 year old, year 12 atm.

Carlton supporter, but since we've been struggling SuperCoach is really why I watch the footy ;). Second year playing SuperCoach, last year was first, ranked 3000ish.

Not too much to say really, just got a 1 year old Germen Shepherd :thumbsu::p

Hi I'm Phil, I'm at AA because... nah just joking...

I'm a sports analyst for Best Bets, Sportsline and UniTab.

For the stalkers out there you can figure out who I am and what I look like if you look at the about us page on the website mentioned in my BF profile.

Super Coach is my favorite of the fantasy games, mainly because I finished 11th last year.

An avid Essendon fan, and pretty much follow all sport....meaning the missus is a sporting widow.

Proudest sporting achievements is that I am a three time indoor Soccer Champion, and have one junior tennis premiership as well. I wont mention how many seasons it has taken to get those Championships though ;)

G'day, I'm Dale. Got the name Pegman from a uni booze cruise. Had to go dressed as something beginning with P. So rather than dressing up as a pimp or prostitute like everyone else, I went original. Grabbed about 1000 pegs and covered them all over my clothes and everything. Best. Costume. EVER!!! Only problem was, least practical ever... try moshing with all those pegs all over you :(

But I'm 19 at the mo, 3rd year uni at melbourne. Doing science. Pretty much have known the hawks all my life, even in qld when AFL wasn't yet big up there, was still massive into it (will never forgive channel 7 for not showing the 2001 semi against port :mad:)

2nd yeah doing supercoach, first year a mate just got me to do it to fill up numbers in his league. Didn't pay much attention at first, till i realised how dangerously addictive it was. So tried to salvage my team, ended up coming around 20,000. This year stepped it up a notch... or 10. At the moment around 3000, hoping to climb quite a bit :thumbsu:

hi folks.

The Don here.

a 28 y.o bomber tragic living in the Middle East. Work as a copywriter in the Middle East

Big footy and SC is my only link with my former footy life. it hurts like hell.
Probably the reason I'm always outta the loop with stuff. Hard to make up opinions based on everybody elses.

Doing allright in SC but always need more help....

yo. Walesy.

I'm 27 year old code monkey fromm Melbourne.

Financial stuff mostly. Spart, quit surfing forums and start managing your projects!! no wonder you guys never get anything done!

;)

I've been supporting the bombers for ever, and and currently indoctrinating my two littlies into the fold.

This is my 3rd year at Supercoach and second at DT.

I'm balding and getting fat, so I think that makes me about 35.

This is my first year of Supercoach, but I have been doing DreamTeam for a few years.

Originally from Adelaide, but moved to Tassie a few years ago because the missus wanted to come home. Didn't really follow the AFL until we moved but the SANFL doesn't get much coverage here so started taking more interest by default.

I work at a winery in production control. Two kids (12 & 2) with another on the way :eek:

Mick_15

22years old, from Pearcedale (little two near Frankston, Vic)

2nd year Primary Edu student at Monash Frank

Follow the saints my old man gave me no choice. Living in hope that the saints might do something special in my life time, but not holding my breath.

Play cricket for Dandenong in the Premier comp.

Love this stupid game, 3rd year player. My main aim is always to win my league (full of mates with 200 buck prize money for winner)
Previous two year iv won and runner up.
Struggling at the moment 0-2 backline in big trouble.

I look forward two thursday and friday to look at team lists and make trades!!.....supercoach is ruining my life!

Im a 20yr old chick from the gold coast.

Just finished uni studied Multimedia Design @ UQ nows looking for a graphic design job!

Ive been a Western Bulldogs fan since 14yr old(was interested in footy b4 that), don't hav a clue why, no one i know likes them.... but i do!!!!

I luv Supercoach. it is ruining my life, 2nd Yr playr. i hav major problems with my forward line, and my team is in trouble with a few injuries... argh! why did i trade lucas for lloyd and not buddy! argh!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im a 20yr old chick from the gold coast.

Just finished uni studied Multimedia Design @ UQ nows looking for a graphic design job!

Ive been a Western Bulldogs fan since 14yr old(was interested in footy b4 that), don't hav a clue why, no one i know likes them.... but i do!!!!

I luv Supercoach. it is ruining my life, 2nd Yr playr. i hav major problems with my forward line, and my team is in trouble with a few injuries... argh! why did i trade lucas for lloyd and not buddy! argh!

A girl. :eek:

Well hello there young lady. :cool:

I'm spartan and I have a big spear. ;)

yo. Walesy.

I'm 27 year old code monkey fromm Melbourne.

Financial stuff mostly. Spart, quit surfing forums and start managing your projects!! no wonder you guys never get anything done!

;)

I've been supporting the bombers for ever, and and currently indoctrinating my two littlies into the fold.

This is my 3rd year at Supercoach and second at DT.

Code Monkey. I laughed.

You know I honestly think I spend 75% of my time on this forum (in particular the SC section) and playing with my SC spreadsheet and working out my trades and spend 25% of my time on real work.

The best part is its a new job but my boss loves me and thinks I'm the shiznats. More time for SC. :D

This game is runing my life. :eek:

edit: Tries to drag the thread back towards the original topic and away from teh Wales v Sparta battle raging above...

Greetings, SpeakNoEvil here.

Chose the name as a reminder to myself that anonymity often seems to give people the courage to be very rude on the net. I'd prefer to stay out of that sort of thing if possible, hence the tag.

I' work on the stock market, so basically trade shares.

Cats fan thanks to the old man, who grew up in Werribee.

Have no claim to Fame, but I do own Flashdance on dvd! :eek: (joke) ;)

3rd year at SC but never bothered with tactics before. This year I've put a little bit more time into it and am having fun. Tbh, i'm not really stressed as to where my SC team ends up this year. It's just good fun. The best thing about SC to me is that it gives you a reason to be a true football supporter and be interested in all teams, not just your own.

later!

SNE :)

Hi guys just a quick question that has prob been asked a million times is there a site that has the b/e for SC worked out for you. cheers in advance. i no fan footy has the DT B/E worked out for you

I would have this was more your speed Spartan:

www.goldengirlsgonewild.com :p

I'm scared of clicking that link, especially being at work. :eek:

Ah which reminds me of a funny story. I had first started working at a previous company as a graduate and my ex sent me this link about the XBOX 360. Anyway the company had a pretty strict internet policy and obviously no pr0n was allowed.

Anyway the link to the XBOX 360 had a few 'ads' on the site. My web access account was temporarily locked and an email was sent to my supervisor that i had attempted to access 'adult material'.

Good thing I was pretty good mates with my boss. I wonder if he actually believed me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back