Big Footy SuperCoach Forum Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scared of clicking that link, especially being at work. :eek:

Ah which reminds me of a funny story. I had first started working at a previous company as a graduate and my ex sent me this link about the XBOX 360. Anyway the company had a pretty strict internet policy and obviously no pr0n was allowed.

Anyway the link to the XBOX 360 had a few 'ads' on the site. My web access account was temporarily locked and an email was sent to my supervisor that i had attempted to access 'adult material'.

Good thing I was pretty good mates with my boss. I wonder if he actually believed me. :D

Heh- so much for your no guts no glory attitude?

Don't sweat it though- a cheap gag only. Ever seen Robot Chicken? They had it as a segment and it still makes me giggle thinking about it...

And why the hell would they have unacceptable ads on a site about XBOX 360?

i notice no younger posters have replied yet so ill be 1st one!!

live in melborne the home of footy

1st year for sc and dt currently 3000od in sc 5000dt

my name oaks is because my surname contains oaks in it(derrr.. still dont no who has oaks lol i want just oaks not oaks II)

jobs: goal umpiring awsome dudes!, school.

Sports: cricket,soccer.

Sporting achievments
cricket-taking 5-6 of 11 overs
Soccer-7 goals in one match
(sorry if it seems im braging)

footy is da bom

I'm scared of clicking that link, especially being at work. :eek:

Ah which reminds me of a funny story. I had first started working at a previous company as a graduate and my ex sent me this link about the XBOX 360. Anyway the company had a pretty strict internet policy and obviously no pr0n was allowed.

Anyway the link to the XBOX 360 had a few 'ads' on the site. My web access account was temporarily locked and an email was sent to my supervisor that i had attempted to access 'adult material'.

Good thing I was pretty good mates with my boss. I wonder if he actually believed me. :D

Reminds me of something that happened to my brother. He used to work in IT and his company had a similar policy re site access . One day he tried to get to a site related to Championship Manager (soccer management game). Unfortunately he typed in .net instead of .com (or was it the other way around? - i'm too scared to find out which). Anyway, sadly for him, the 'other' site was actually a gay pr0n site. Poor thing almost got sacked and had to do some serious talking to get out of trouble...

hmmm..

Tera Patrick. :thumbsu: :eek:
Pfsht, maybe she'd be in my team back in 2002.

Anyway...

Propagandhi, 26, TAFE Teacher, Punk Rocker, Gold Coast.

First year of SC, but a few years of DT under my belt. Much prefer SC and am glad that I found it this year. Big fantasy sports enthusiast and particularly enjoy the AFL and NBL; will have a go at anything though. Finished 3rd overall in a Sportal F1 Dream Team comp, with no prior knowledge of F1 prior to making my team :p. I love fantasy sports as it helps you learn a great deal about the sport and its players/participants.

I enjoy playing sports and am currently playing netball and indoor cricket until the Rec AFL season comes around again ^_^

Grew up hating AFL but jumped on the bandwagon after a couple of Brisbane premierships, and then really got sucked in in 2005 when my girlfriend introduced me to Dream Team. Current girlfriend is a Collingwood supporter :thumbsdown:

Favourite players are Jed Adcock and Nigel Lappin
Favourite IPL team is Punjab Kings XI
Favourite holiday destination is Las Vegas
Sub of choice is Italian BMT with Mayo & BBQ Sauce :thumbsu:

doppelganger47, 20yrs old.
another girl; 4th year pharm student.
football obsessed, but still into all the girly things like reading Harry Potter, watching the Notebook, Pride and Prejudice, Buffy, Alias and Veronica Mars.

...also like to draw, make fanart wallpapers and have a kick of the footy, though i really can't kick any further than 20-30m.

favourite Crows players are Porpz and Van Berlo.
favourite AFL player is Jimmy Bartel.

played DT for 5 years; played SC for 3-4 years.
my teams always consist of Pav, Johnno, Riewoldt, Milburn and HShaw and generally the rest is made up of players i like; so somewhat bias. never been a hardcore DT/SC player like the others here, and also never really ranked that highly either; usually between 10,000-20,000 ranks. goal is probably to be in the top 5000 by year's end.

doppelganger47, 20yrs old.
another girl; 4th year pharm student.
football obsessed, but still into all the girly things like reading Harry Potter, watching the Notebook, Pride and Prejudice, Buffy, Alias and Veronica Mars.

favourite Crows players are Porpz and Van Berlo.
favourite AFL player is Jimmy Bartel.

played DT for 5 years; played SC for 3-4 years.
my teams always consist of Pav, Johnno, Riewoldt, Milburn and HShaw and generally the rest is made up of players i like; so somewhat bias. never been a hardcore DT/SC player like the others here, and also never really ranked that highly either; usually between 10,000-20,000 ranks. goal is probably to be in the top 5000 by year's end.

Well hello there. ;)

Hey Walsey, whats a few good internet pick up lines I can use?..

We're not 12. Plus I already know her A/S/L from her post.

I was thinking more along the lines of 'Hey baby how you doing?'.

The 'My name is Spartan and I have a big spear' didn't quite work on the last one. :eek:

I dunno, it all seems pretty 12 year old. :p

um... hey baby, I got a t1 connection and can download *all* night...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're not 12. Plus I already know her A/S/L from her post.

I was thinking more along the lines of 'Hey baby how you doing?'.

The 'My name is Spartan and I have a big spear' didn't quite work on the last one. :eek:

My name is Spartan and I love Chad Cornes, who is from Adelaide, just like you. Can our connection *be* any stronger? :D

My name is Spartan and I love Chad Cornes, who is from Adelaide, just like you. Can our connection *be* any stronger? :D
i think Chad Cornes is the most hated Port player from a crows fan perspective. :thumbsu: and anyway, you guys are like 26, 27...a bit old.

yep... there's a hill, I'm *so* over it!

You're a babe in arms mate. I was probably leaving school when you were twinkle in papa Walesy's eye. And young missy doppleganger, well I still can't understand that anyone born in, what, 1988, is out of primary school...

Crap- I'm old enough to remember black and white bloody television and milk in bottles. Sigh :eek:

You're a babe in arms mate. I was probably leaving school when you were twinkle in papa Walesy's eye. And young missy doppleganger, well I still can't understand that anyone born in, what, 1988, is out of primary school...

Crap- I'm old enough to remember black and white bloody television and milk in bottles. Sigh :eek:
hey... I remember both those! Richmond verses the dons was always amusing...

(or perhaps we were just pov... :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back