All Australian
Jun 11, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Hey fellow big footy supercoachers.

I've been thinking of trying this idea for a few years now and finally thought I'd ask even if it is a bit late.
I was thinking of creating a team run by all the posters on big footy! While the setup may be tough I reckon once the season starts doing trades and captains will be as easy as one thread with a poll. So a few questions I have are 1. Is it too late to start this? 2. Do people think this is a good idea? and 3. Are there enough people interested in contributing on a weekly basis. Feel free to shoot me down or give any feedback.

Pretty sure we did one last season. It was fun picking the team early, but once the season started most of us lost interest as we were focused on our own teams.

I'd be keen to add some input early, but I can guarantee I won't care at all once round 1 starts

I'm not fussed about being in charge or anything, I just like the idea and didn't see anything on the first page about it. It seems there is enough interest here in the short time it's been up to persue it.
Does anyone have any thoughts on how to setup the team structure?? My two ideas were 1. Have everyone post teams and tally the most popular picks into a team. Or 2 probably a more time consuming option of voting on structures. Like amount of premiums, mid pricers and rookies in each line and then vote on players after.
Happy to hear about any other possible ways to get it started.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not fussed about being in charge or anything, I just like the idea and didn't see anything on the first page about it. It seems there is enough interest here in the short time it's been up to persue it.
Does anyone have any thoughts on how to setup the team structure?? My two ideas were 1. Have everyone post teams and tally the most popular picks into a team. Or 2 probably a more time consuming option of voting on structures. Like amount of premiums, mid pricers and rookies in each line and then vote on players after.
Happy to hear about any other possible ways to get it started.
i like option 1

Why not choose the three highest priced defenders, four highest mids, two highest rucks, three highest forwards and then have a vote for the rookie spots?

Let's be honest, too many opinions on mid and Premo priced. The fun of the team will be the weekly trading, not the initial team.

im happy to run it if you guys would like....have another account that we can use
Done. You're in charge if organsing it, assuming Pigeon is okay with that.

I'll be in. Sounds like a bit of fun.

I demand Seb Ross!!* :)

* to make up for not having him in my real team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back