Big footy SuperCoach team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to figure out some way to get a structure somehow. Otherwise it's just gonna be different people calling different players locks and we will have 45 locks
how about
3 def premos - with D4 either a mid pricer or rookie
4 mid premos - with M5/M6 2 midpricers or a midpricer/rookie
2 ruck premos - no question about that
3 fwd premos - with F4 either a mid pricer or a rookie

Yeah sounds good. Maybe have if anyone else has an idea for a structure they post and which ever one gets the most likes by say 5pm Thursday we go with?? Then can start picking players from there.

While I understand the 'group think' Team of the Century idea, wouldn't it be more interesting if we take a couple of big risks? Maybe even one on each line? Like trying to pick a couple of break-out premo's, or giving a more radical structure a go. You know, the things we don't have the balls to do with our own precious teams.
It would certainly interest me a little more to do something different

While I understand the 'group think' Team of the Century idea, wouldn't it be more interesting if we take a couple of big risks? Maybe even one on each line? Like trying to pick a couple of break-out premo's, or giving a more radical structure a go. You know, the things we don't have the balls to do with our own precious teams.
so maybe, as toxic said, load up in the mids, leaving the other lines a bit weak - which means we have to pick some break out contenders

100% agreed

Needs to be different to the Norm to stimulate and retain interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back