dugrene

It'll be cagey
Oct 7, 2003
WA Hills
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks
OK! So Dockerland is getting some publicity here, what other Dockers sites have I been missing out on?

Sometimes to much isn't enough.

There are other forums but I'm not sure Chief's world will let them be linked.

webleerdpurple

freofanatics

wehavethepassion/

The thing that most people dislike is Shane's world gets the credit as a guide to the supporters feelings.

Oct 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just had a read of DL. They really don't like the Steve's do they.

Was chatting with friends yesterday and we all were really impressed with how they pulled off the Lyon appointment. Shrewd operators.

Jan 27, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Blackpool FC Perth Glory FC
Find a better post here about Lyon's appointment and I'll believe you.

Also, I'm not sure how I am speaking in absolutes by saying something is better. You really are thick.

Always with the insults Clay... You just can't post without them.

There are plenty of good posts here in there all over the site, Clay. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you ignore some or most of them as they most likely wouldn't conform to your ongoing agenda.

Whatname

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
DL is what it is. Was the first web site I came across years ago, then BF. Back when I could be bothered reading DL I found some of the posters were hilarious and witty, but after some time it became obvious that you either need to be a sheep, or in the in crowd to post. BF has always been my site of choice since (even though I nowadays read other postings than personally contribute).

The Lyon influence has already crept in.

walken79

Club Legend
Apr 20, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
L.A. Rams
The hypocrisy is that when the majority of Freo fans were sick of Schwab and Connolly any criticism of the club was deleted because Shane supported them and the site was sponsored by Rick Hart.

Now that Shane doesn't like the Steve's debate is tolerated, but the majority of posters are on the same page as him. Those with an opinion bailed leaving Shane's flock of sheep as regular posters.

Spot on. I gave up trying to have a meaningful debate there years ago. Anything not agreed with was just deleted. Absolutely bonkers.

surfsup

Club Legend
Oct 18, 2001
South of the River
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
FREMANTLE
Welcome to the Boards of Freedom, 13then7. You'll soon realise that you can say what you like here, just don't mention how much of a spud Hinkley is, or Chris25 will hunt you down.;)

I just checked my own postings on DL and I last posted 2009/03/04. I used to be an addict, but I now use BF as my methadone.

So you're a regular then... :rolleyes:

Ferntree Freo

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
So this is my first post on BF, in fact to my disgust I only found out about it a few hours ago, thanks to DL for giving it a mention.

I have been a viewer of DL for years but never bother to post much as it is obvious to anybody that has been there that if you are not in the golden circle of friends (sometimes I wonder if Shane has 5-6 different usernames) and continue to agree with everything "he" says then do not bother.

Try this; disagree with one of the regulars and watch the other 4-5 main contributors come to the rescue. They seem to be on 24-7 which is why I believe they are all actually Shane, but anyway. The negativity is overwhelming.

Having said that, a few less regulars come on occasionally and actually drop some very interesting gossip/intel and for that reason I will continue to check the site.

Looking forward to hearing a more rounded view of what Freo fans think as I have always found it strange that very few people I know on the Fremantle side agree with a lot of the scare mongering that goes on at DL.

Hello, fellow posters. This is my first post on this site. Looking forward to reading posts that make sense and have some substance. I too am sick of having my posts deleted from Dockerland! Recently I said that I was going to become a member in 2012, whilst everybody else was apparently burning their memberships and it was deleted! Could not believe it. Anyways hopefully I will feel more welcome here.Looking forward to talking to dockers suppoters who live east of melbourne. I need some freo mates!

Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
Hello, fellow posters. This is my first post on this site. Looking forward to reading posts that make sense and have some substance. I too am sick of having my posts deleted from Dockerland! Recently I said that I was going to become a member in 2012, whilst everybody else was apparently burning their memberships and it was deleted! Could not believe it. Anyways hopefully I will feel more welcome here.Looking forward to talking to dockers suppoters who live east of melbourne. I need some freo mates!

You'll find a few of those here.

Things can get a bit willing here, but stick around :)

sumavich

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2006
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I need some freo mates!

We all need some Freo support in dark times like these.
icon12.gif

Welcome Ferntree Freo
I suspect this is an alias in a dig at me
I'm east of Melbourne but I've never known anyone who lived close to me that actually supports Freo so you could be a first

Ferntree Freo

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
That makes two of us.Thanks for your support.Looking forward to a big 2012,despite recent shenanigans.My Melbourne mates keep trying to convert me, but I am staying purple!

Back