Big Footy vs Dockerland

Remove this Banner Ad

That makes two of us.Thanks for your support.Looking forward to a big 2012,despite recent shenanigans.My Melbourne mates keep trying to convert me, but I am staying purple!

Good for you FF, never mind that other site, they are very in-house.

You will find a majority of differing opinions here, some colourful, especially on match day.:thumbsu:

Welcome AFL08
I suspect this is an alias in a dig at me
I'm east of Melbourne but I've never known anyone who lived close to me that actually supports Freo so you could be a first

EFA.

I'm calling Bull. 2nd alias...

If it is really another supporter from Ferntree Gully and not yourself, I will buy you a Victorian membership next year.

It's not me, I swear it.

I only use one account on here and that's the one I'm on now.

If it's an alias, it's certainly not mine.

If you have doubts though, get the mods to do a check, most notably with the email they signed up with. That'll tell you everything

It's not me, I swear it.

I only use one account on here and that's the one I'm on now.

If it's an alias, it's certainly not mine.

If you have doubts though, get the mods to do a check, most notably with the email they signed up with. That'll tell you everything

No. An IP cross check would do that.

An email addy proves nothing.

I'm with Seppo.

Alright, well get a mod to do an IP check then

That said, when he makes his first post, I was already logged in so I know in this case I'm right.

EDIT: Seppo, as much as I appreciate the offer, I have to decline it. Not because I don't want to me a member, because I do at some point but because I can't be a member while Steve Rosich and Steve Harris are running the FFC.

Also, I can't ask someone to pay for a membership for me, that's not the sort of person I am.

Thanks for the offer though :thumbsu:

Alright, well get a mod to do an IP check then

That said, when he makes his first post, I was already logged in so I know in this case I'm right.

Nah. I'm just going to go with my belief.

And there's not a goddamn thing that you can say to change my mind.

I am right.

It is my belief and I...

refusetolisten.jpg

[

If it is really another supporter from Ferntree Gully and not yourself, I will buy you a Victorian membership next year.[/quote]

Hey Seppo, if you are giving out a free membership and afl08 cant accept your offer I will reluctantly accept..........
I know its hard to accept but there are now two fremantle supporters living the good life in Ferntree Gully. :eek:
Good riddance to Dockerland although I probably will have a peek every now and then....:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No bingo I'm afraid

I'm not Ferntree_Freo

Look at it this way. When the first past was made this morning, I was already on BF.

Unless you're suggesting I use 2 different computers which is utter madness as I wouldn't go on 2 computers at once :confused:

Have a look at the posting styles as well if you really need to compare.

You seem ultra defensive for just an innocuous question...

Ultra defensive as I don't like being accused of dishonesty, not least creating an alias

Plus everyone's pre-judged it as my alias so nothing I say or do will make a difference.

If I didn't know better, I'd say it was one of you guys creating the alias but I don't know who.

Ultra defensive as I don't like being accused of dishonesty, not least creating an alias

Plus everyone's pre-judged it as my alias so nothing I say or do will make a difference.

If I didn't know better, I'd say it was one of you guys creating the alias but I don't know who.

Well, I don't agree with your views but I find it priceless that one of your detractors holds you to measure for exactly the same thing his relative did on this very board. Carry on.

Is this still bigfooty or have I accidentally logged on to BigDaysOfOurLives?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back