Proud Bogan

Club Legend
Suspended
Jan 26, 2005
Japan
AFL Club
Fremantle
You've all missed the point.

Young Mister afl08, or his alias sister have been offered a FREE membership by Seppo if they are different people.

Dom has "Proved" that they are not the same people.

Beyond all doubt.:thumbsu:

Yet young Mister afl08, who is in poverty beyond imagination, ( for relevance, remember that I live in Vietnam), and has simply refused to take up this kind and generous offer.

Yes, Seppo may well be a degenerate if you consider his name.;)

However, the old adage of looking a gift horse in the mouth rings true.

If only some kind benefactor would pay for my memberships.:(

Proud Bogan

Club Legend
Suspended
Jan 26, 2005
Japan
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well, I don't agree with your views but I find it priceless that one of your detractors holds you to measure for exactly the same thing his relative did on this very board. Carry on.

Logic and reason personified right thar!!:thumbsu:

You may wish to rethink that Mr. Hawking.

Does your brother in law wipe your freckle for you??

Kinky.:thumbsu:

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
If they picked us, they did a good job of hiding it in the first quarter. I certainly let them know that I was most vexed.

Yes they're cunning like that. Not quite so subtle in the last 3 qtrs though.

And anway, I don't do the delivery work Esti.

Yes I imagine your club still has them on the paper bag equivalent of speed dial from the golden child era of 06 when it was impossible to win a free against you guys.

It's comforting to know that in this scary new age some things will always remain constant. Death, taxes and eagle sucking umps.

Yes they're cunning like that. Not quite so subtle in the last 3 qtrs though.
Umpiring improved dramatically after half time when they started to let the game flow. Was a terrific match in the end, tough game of geniune finals football between two brave teams. Especially the Blues, who were extra brave.

Yes I imagine your club still has them on the paper bag equivalent of speed dial from the golden child era of 06 when it was impossible to win a free against you guys.

It's comforting to know that in this scary new age some things will always remain constant. Death, taxes and eagle sucking umps.
We also got Mark Harvey sacked.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Umpiring improved dramatically after half time when they started to let the game flow. Was a terrific match in the end, tough game of geniune finals football between two brave teams. Especially the Blues, who were extra brave.

No doubt it was a great match (srs):thumbsu:

No doubt Carlton were extra brave against the odds (srs).

No doubt the umpiring was brilliant the way there was 100 free kicks in the first half and only 10 in the second. Consistency like that is all we ask for.

We also got Mark Harvey sacked.

And you may come to regret that...

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
You've all missed the point.

Young Mister afl08, or his alias sister have been offered a FREE membership by Seppo if they are different people.

Dom has "Proved" that they are not the same people.

Beyond all doubt.:thumbsu:

Yet young Mister afl08, who is in poverty beyond imagination, ( for relevance, remember that I live in Vietnam), and has simply refused to take up this kind and generous offer.

Yes, Seppo may well be a degenerate if you consider his name.;)

However, the old adage of looking a gift horse in the mouth rings true.

If only some kind benefactor would pay for my memberships.:(

No Mr Bogan, my name is not derived from the rhyming slang for Yank. I'll take your use of 'degenerate' with a grain of salt.

You know the funny thing is I was actually serious in paying for AFL08 membership just so we can all say in here that he is supporting the Steves (even though the $150 will be coming out if my pocket)

To bad he declined the offer... ;)

Besides the main reason (my opposition to the Steves) I declined the offer because I can't ask someone to pay for a membership for me out of their own pocket. That's the sort of person I am. I won't ask people to pay for stuff for me It's a sad day when someone is criticised for not accepting something for free

jmadrox

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Besides the main reason (my opposition to the Steves) I declined the offer because I can't ask someone to pay for a membership for me out of their own pocket. That's the sort of person I am. I won't ask people to pay for stuff for me It's a sad day when someone is criticised for not accepting something for free

why the last line in white?

also, dont worry, people have been paying stuff for you for years. they're called members. We pay so "supporters" can have a football club to "support"

Proud Bogan

Club Legend
Suspended
Jan 26, 2005
Japan
AFL Club
Fremantle
With your bubbly personality and cheerful, frriendly, glass half full attitude it's only a matter of time Bushie. ;)

You offering??

Fixed that quote for you.:thumbsu:

Fancy declining all of those personalised email replies from the club.

You just can't satisfy some people.

Fixed that quote for you.:thumbsu:

Fancy declining all of those personalised email replies from the club.

You just can't satisfy some people.

Thanks for fixing the quote mate. Greatly appreciated :thumbsu:

I did get a reply. It didn't answer the questions I had or the comments I made.

I've accepted that "the comments have been noted" and ignored and accepted that I'll never get a personalised answer to all my concerns

I'm moving on from all that now :thumbsu:

Proud Bogan

Club Legend
Suspended
Jan 26, 2005
Japan
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thanks for fixing the quote mate. Greatly appreciated :thumbsu:

I did get a reply. It didn't answer the questions I had or the comments I made.

I've accepted that "the comments have been noted" and ignored and accepted that I'll never get a personalised answer to all my concerns

I'm moving on from all that now :thumbsu:

That's just splendid news.:thumbsu:

Bravo!

And probably a good thing as Uncle Lach just got his sherrifs badge back and his trigger finger is itchy.

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bigfooty left Dockerland in its wake years ago.

Initially Dockerland was the main forum for freo supporters but i suppose eventually people saw the light ;).

That said there is room for both, Dockerland has a role to play and in all honesty is more likely to have more direct contact with the club than our board will.

However...Long live freedom of speech!

Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
Bigfooty left Dockerland in its wake years ago.

Initially Dockerland was the main forum for freo supporters but i suppose eventually people saw the light ;).

That said there is room for both, Dockerland has a role to play and in all honesty is more likely to have more direct contact with the club than our board will.

However...Long live freedom of speech!

I'd say you'd be mistaken...

Considering the past week he's had, can you blame him for being a bit on the twitchy side?

The past week hasn't exactly been the best, it's fair to say

Despite all that, I'm still smiling and that's all that matters

Came to the horror realisation that being on the defensive is my natural instinct which is similar to Ross Lyon's defense first instinct at St Kilda :eek:

FML :(:(:(

Agree Sabre but once the warring tribes of this board unite under me and recognise that I am the spiritual leader of Bigfooty, then the club will recognise us.

Dockerland is purple and anyone wearing purple is not my enemy but my friend.

Whatname

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Agree Sabre but once the warring tribes of this board unite under me and recognise that I am the spiritual leader of Bigfooty, then the club will recognise us.

Dockerland is purple and anyone wearing purple is not my enemy but my friend.

I would like to respond on behalf of the pro steve's lobby,

Keep the Steves

Back