Big Footy vs Dockerland

Agree Sabre but once the warring tribes of this board unite under me and recognise that I am the spiritual leader of Bigfooty, then the club will recognise us.

Dockerland is purple and anyone wearing purple is not my enemy but my friend.

Are you Ben Cousins by any chance? :cool:

dugrene

It'll be cagey
Oct 7, 2003
WA Hills
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks
Agree Sabre but once the warring tribes of this board unite under me and recognise that I am the spiritual leader of Bigfooty, then the club will recognise us.

Another mad internet Dictator with ambitions of being the voice of the Chosen.

I look forward to a Game of Cones where Shane and Moo marshal their tribes to see who finally becomes " He Who Holds The Word"

And are their other players looking for a chance to move in ?

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle

Warring tribes will never unit and there lies the fun of this board.

Feel free to fall guy though when factions feel hard done by :p.

Dockerland is like an elderly grandparent, your happy their still around but can really only tolerate a couple of minutes of direct contact.

Si Botak

Team Captain
Jun 20, 2011
Up the Old Seadog
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Light Horse
Another mad internet Dictator with ambitions of being the voice of the Chosen.

I look forward to a Game of Cones where Shane and Moo marshal their tribes to see who finally becomes " He Who Holds The Word"

And are their other players looking for a chance to move in ?

Does this mean that while they compete, several attractive British actresses are gratuitously flaunting their boobs? :)

Coledinho

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 23, 2010
Upturn Park
AFL Club
West Coast
This boards comments have been lifted into the West editorial on the back of the front page twice this week. Once was yesterday and the other was the day after the sacking

dugrene

It'll be cagey
Oct 7, 2003
WA Hills
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks
This boards comments have been lifted into the West editorial on the back of the front page twice this week. Once was yesterday and the other was the day after the sacking

I read it to missus from yesterday's inside cover. She didn't look one bit impressed that I had a post on an internet forum quoted in the paper. :eek:

BuffaloClub

Debutant
Apr 14, 2007
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Credit where it's due: I still stand by my earlier post re Dockerland but today's posts on that site re the Eagle's loss today are hilarious and insightful (though I don't hate the Eagles THAT much), especially about the West's prelim final wraparound.

Mar 30, 2008
The Phase Realm
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Freo , Coney Island Warriors.
Dockerland is run by an Autocratic mod. It really is the "North Korea" of forums. Unless you are within his "Purple circle" anything you post there will not see the light of day, and thats even if you manage to make a post with its bugged out " Captcha " system.

Dec 30, 2007
Great Southern Land
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle, Bears
I had a quick look at Dockerland for the first time in more than 5 years. Was wondering if that's the same amount of time for the rest of you. I used to look at it everyday. It used to be a thing.

Same, had some good posters but some of the censorship was strange to say the least.....

Oct 5, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan Dist, Rockets, Glasgow Rangers
Used to be ahead of its time. Could have been anything if the mod wasn't such a control freak..

I agree, 15-20 years ago it was really popular. Then any criticism of CC and Schwab was deleted, pretty much anything that didn't suit Shane's agenda. He shot himself in the foot really, a website visited regularly by 50,000 Freo supporters could have generated a pretty good income through advertising.

Paracleet

Emotion is not going to get the job done..
Jun 30, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
I agree, 15-20 years ago it was really popular. Then any criticism of CC and Schwab was deleted, pretty much anything that didn't suit Shane's agenda. He shot himself in the foot really, a website visited regularly by 50,000 Freo supporters could have generated a pretty good income through advertising.
He is an idiot.

anchor man

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
Is the heading of, any one who criticises One Punch Dodd, will be deleted, still there?
been an age and a half since I looked.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Used to be ahead of its time. Could have been anything if the mod wasn't such a control freak..
100%. The reports, the forum etc was well ahead. 2002 and was already functioning as a fan involved spectacle.
Then the mod.. killed it. No idea why. Quite enjoyed the reports

Back