Certified Legendary Thread Big Freeze 4 - Neale Daniher and the Big Freeze at the G - Monday 11 June

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mootsy

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
I was at a cafe yesterday and someone had one of the original blue beanies on, gosh!
this really has reached far and wide!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monocle

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont. New England Patriots.
One of my work colleagues lost his battle with this wretched disease a few year back and to have witnessed up close, the devastating impact it had on his life , makes the clip so much more meaningful to me

I don't mind admitting that listening to ND talk bought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye.

I have always had a soft spot for "The Reverend" , firstly as a player than latter on as a coach and administrator.
He is and always has been, a "what you see is what you get " sort of guy, not one for the bullshit and fairy floss of life, he has always possessed and displayed that fine quality of humility.

That was a terrific talk.

Some people see the donut some people see the hole.

Attitude and perception in life are critical to success and making it work for you.

As ND simply said.......... when you dream and set goals and chase success ....... Why Not :shrug: YOU .

Glenn_

Club Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Anaheim Angels, UA Crimson Tide
Well done Goody, full Snow Gear seeing that’s where the Dees supporters usually are at this time of Year.

Top Bottom