Certified Legendary Thread Big Freeze 4 - Neale Daniher and the Big Freeze at the G - Monday 11 June

Remove this Banner Ad

Big-Freeze-4-Logo-1.png

https://fightmnd.org.au/
https://fightmnd.org.au/donate

Let's help Rev fight the Beast. Would love everyone to jump on and donate. All proceeds go towards research into Motor Neurone Disease.

What is MND?

Attachments

• Big_Freeze_3_Block_large.png
    Big_Freeze_3_Block_large.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

$4,523,023 including the dollar-for-dollar match by the Federal Government. What an effort. $4.5mil. Incredible.

Thank you once again to everyone that bought a beanie or donated over the last couple of weeks!

I hate saying it because it's for a charity, not meant to be trendy/fashion statement per se, but the beanies are amazing, even the original release. They are just cool, and I have no idea why. Of course, the greater purpose is to support MND.

Last edited:
and thee will try hard and get around the world and support the great MND...

get on board people.. life is often icy but then again it si even more icy... my keyboard is icy tonight

so catch a leg and tell yourself that it us fi the future...

obviously it comes in all forms, but fair play to Daniher to make it to his 4th big freeze event..

sadly someone close in our family didn't even last 12 months after his diagnosis

---
are the beanies just 'one size for all' type deal? - they never fit on my oversized noggin and give me headaches- probs just donate instead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you buy the beanies on the day or do you need to preorder them?
You can get them on the day I'm fairly sure but you would need to be quick.

You might be able to get one at your game against Freo this week, I'm sure I read somewhere that they were selling them at one of the games this past weekend.

Will donate when I get paid next week. I've gotta see how big of a hit my pay takes from Annual Leave.

The beanies are awesome as. Would get if I didn't have 50 beanies already lol

Will donate when I get paid next week. I've gotta see how big of a hit my pay takes from Annual Leave.

The beanies are awesome as. Would get if I didn't have 50 beanies already lol
Off topic ... you shouldn't be getting paid any different if you're using annual leave. Watch your paycheck :thumbsu:

Unless of course you work a solid amount of overtime when you’re not on leave
Thats me lol.

Apparently we don't get leave loading either.

But I am going to check a 50 in on tuesday anyway lol

do you know that this is not the only thing you should support but many other things we are all wanting everyone
to get on board with...

just pointing out that everyone needs help and we can't be complacent...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back