Status
Not open for further replies.

70sDinosaur

Premiership Player
May 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Really looking forward to Thursday night. I'm bloody nervous about how Charles is going to go. I'm hoping for a run around, get the feel of the team structure and slot one or two. Round one against the Saints is going to be big. I'm frothing at the mouth. Personally i cant remember the excitement of a recruit since................Paddy Ryder :p
I dunno, I was pretty excited when Murrie Batt came over from Collingwood.

BIG BILLY F

All Australian
Jan 15, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Really looking forward to Thursday night. I'm bloody nervous about how Charles is going to go. I'm hoping for a run around, get the feel of the team structure and slot one or two. Round one against the Saints is going to be big. I'm frothing at the mouth. Personally i cant remember the excitement of a recruit since................Paddy Ryder :p
Me too

The Melbourne game left me flat....

But get to watch my boys Thursday have Friday off and fly out on holiday on the Saturday....

Just want to see some expectations fulfilled for the season proper.

Tackles ....better stoppage work and Charlie sarge butch fwd line has me champing at the bit ....

Aug 31, 2010
Port Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
I dunno, I was pretty excited when Murrie Batt came over from Collingwood.
Yeah i remember him, he was Nugget Reece nephew. Played left right out from memory. Alan Murray was the wicket keeper we needed though imho.

jonasshirtfront

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2013
Cybertron
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
5d13e24e682d30212953964626a89e35.jpg

Peck

Todd Marshall fan
10k Posts
Jul 30, 2009
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Left is Best
It baffles me why we have to play a NAB game at Etihad. Surely they could have taken the game to a country/local sporting club and.. you know... take the game to the people who wouldnt normally get to see AFL footy?

No. We have to play in the concrete jungle that causes more injury and fatigue than any other oval in the country

Nice work AFL
I'm happy with it being at Etihad. Means I can go to the game after work ^^

R_Gray_Jnr_Jnr

All Australian
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus
Counting down the hours until I see the big man start his first match for PAFC. Cannot wait for that first mark inside 50 and fro all us fans to not have a sarcastic laugh and be worried if he is going to slot it or not alla John Butcher. I must admit I do like John Butcher though and hope he makes his way into the team at some stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DazzaTys

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Barrett the flog raising an issue about Port and the big Dix on the footy show. Didn't get to release the big port story so goes after some crap from January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back