Player Watch Charlie Dixon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

640x_4f3ccc8082185.png

Someone has to make a video of his big tackle with the JR commentary with the line he killed him he broke him in half. Everything I've waited for all summer he showed me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like a bad std, he'll be back sometime this year. His small penis syndrome will mean he can't help himself.
He won't be back if we're flying. Cowards like that only rear their ugly heads when it suits them.

Definitely looked the goods and in only his first 'real' half for the year. There was a real sense of excitement whenever he got near the ball. Exciting times ahead!

I can't wait for the next Ninthmond game when he is standing Chappy and looks down at him and says in a Dolph Lungdren accent "I must break you". I reckon if Chappy didn't load his undies at that point he would really turn to jelly.

I can't wait for the next Ninthmond game when he is standing Chappy and looks down at him and says in a Dolph Lungdren accent "I must break you". I reckon if Chappy didn't load his undies at that point he would really turn to jelly.
Before the first bounce in round 6:

Charlie: How's the weather down there, Chapstick?

Chaplin: Fine thanks Mr. Dixon - please don't hurt me.

First bounce in round 6:

Charlie: How's the weather down there, Chapstick?

Chaplin: *points* BACHAR MAN UP! RANCE I THINK THIS IS YOUR GUY I'M ON NEADEY
Fixed

Basically that Dixon got in trouble with Port in January for partying (I think he said for incidents that got him in trouble at the GC) and Port made it clear that wouldn't be tolerated at the club.
Barrier said that Chris Davies said the matter was sorted.

What stood out to me is that he provides a genuine strength we haven't gotten near in our forward line since the great man hung up the boots. He's just an absolute beast and isn't afraid to use every one of what i'm guessing is about 115kg to bully opponents and impose himself on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back