Rumour Big name from Port on the way out

Remove this Banner Ad

The wording used by Ollie.. "I was never temped by the Vic offers. I would hate to think our supporters would think I would ever leave Port" I hope DangerSloane and some others enjoy the media for the next couple of days. Wrong AGAIN. Now we have signed Hartlett Wingard Wines and extended Boak and Gray. Not bad Port, not bad.

So who's next on the 'Port player x is going to leave because Port are paying 10 million dollars each to Dixon and Ryder and if you disagree you're a one-eyed Poort Powa flog' list? Brendon Ah Chee had a good last month or so of 2015, maybe him?

I'll be the first one here to congratulate you guys. We've been there... Your turn until he does. With all of my points as to why he should or might leave I will put it out there as he will sign before April or you will get the " I'm leaving for my manager to work out "or " I will wait until the end of the season to decide " which we all know ends in tears!
Before April or bust... You heard it here first :) the clock is ticking

Well...we're waiting (said in best Judge Smails impersonation)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone checked on DangerSloanes health the last 10 minutes? Reckon he maybe struggling
I'm sure DangerSloane will recover. Ollie was in no Danger of leaving. He may have looked at the Field, but we aren't a club since KT came in that loses players we want to keep.

IF DangerSloane gets yet another Port player prediction wrong ... THEN we'll know he's Damian Barrett.

So who's next on the 'Port player x is going to leave because Port are paying 10 million dollars each to Dixon and Ryder and if you disagree you're a one-eyed Poort Powa flog' list? Brendon Ah Chee had a good last month or so of 2015, maybe him?

OP was about a big name. my money is on Darcy Byrne-Jones 3 words and a non-letter character, gotta be him.

Logan Austin Signature Watch, Day 1

AUSTIN%20Logan.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back