Rumour Big news coming out of Adelaide today

Remove this Banner Ad

So this big news wouldn’t coincide with Gibbs being dropped again would it?
From a few whispers around town it sounds like he won’t be on the Crows list next year

Is it as totally unrealistic as the Crows being able to retain a semi decent player from outside SA ?

Hearing different things at the moment and who knows what's actually going on. But what I have heard is the massive gambling debt or labies issue like the Carey / Archer / Stevens situation.

Then there is the bikes rumour about the debt and a bunch of them turning up at training.

Could all be BS and he's dropped because of a team thing or attitude. Who knows, I certainly don't and can only say what I have heard and none of that is from a source I would say is decent.

Port Adelaide will be claiming their 8 million SANFL flags as AFL flags.

how many did Port win agains the SANFL club you abandoned to support the corp? 7 million?

Back to Carlton or Glenelg?
To Port for very little was raised last night. Most likely journos just guessing though with no real info.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I abandon a SANFL club?

Stop talking shiiit about shiit you dont even know about!!

if you didnt abandon a club to support the crows and just started following them that's even worse lmao

Hearing different things at the moment and who knows what's actually going on. But what I have heard is the massive gambling debt or labies issue like the Carey / Archer / Stevens situation.

Then there is the bikes rumour about the debt and a bunch of them turning up at training.

Could all be BS and he's dropped because of a team thing or attitude. Who knows, I certainly don't and can only say what I have heard and none of that is from a source I would say is decent.
Who told you this? Sounds like your hearing is pretty good.

For no reason but shits and giggles, Gibbs to Port would be epic.

Don't think Gray would want him... Still he can go towards winning the Magpies some silverware

For no reason but shits and giggles, Gibbs to Port would be epic.

Don't think Gray would want him... Still he can go towards winning the Magpies some silverware
That's a terrible suggestion. It all relied on getting him for nothing which wouldn't be the case. I am sure he is still contracted and the Crows would be happy to simply banish him to the SANFL than lose him for nothing.

That's a terrible suggestion. It all relied on getting him for nothing which wouldn't be the case. I am sure he is still contracted and the Crows would be happy to simply banish him to the SANFL than lose him for nothing.
They'd dump his salary if they could. Like Jenkins.

Especially if they wanna have a go at luring Grundy as a FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back