• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

DEES RULE!

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 17, 2000
Half way between heaven and hell!
Other Teams
MELBOURNE DEMONS! :)
ok well before the guys nominated who they want out of the house, they showed BIGDEMON the video they were ment to make in order to save their weekly budget (due to the broken window).
The video is intitled "10 things i hate about football" and each of the following has a demonstration to it just to make the video a bit more fun and visual.
1. When i get poked in the eye by a team mate
2. When my hair goes all messy throughout the game
3. When i get my shorts pulled down going for a tackle
4. When instade of being congratulated for getting a goal my team mates bash me up
5. When i fall over
6. When its raining and cold and i can't be bothered playing and i go for a mark except i slide and bash into the boundry
7. When i make a complete arse of myself thinking i got that goal only to find out i didnt!
8. When i miss a goal from 2M out
9. When i get knocked out by a team mate
10. When i drank too much the night before and i am late to training and the coach gets really mad.

Overall BIGDEMON kinda liked the video so she decided to take only half of what it would cost to fix the window out of the guy's weekly budget (she is mean and doesn't have enough money to pay for it herself! :D)

Next up is the nominations for evictions....
the guys all went a said who they want out of the house and the results are in!
*drum roll............* the guys are all sitting around waiting for the announcment....

This week's nominations are:

Woey
Jonno
Febes

before BIGDEMON gets a chance to say "thanks and have a nice day", Woey storms into the bedroom and slams the door!

Robbo goes straight into the diary room and tries to get rid of some guilt "i can't believe i voted my best friend out! its not that i dont like living with him its just that he uses all the hot water and that there is always hair in the sink after he uses the bathroom... its really gross! We never lived together before but we did share a hotel room.... he snored then and he still snores now! sorry woey but i voted you out for the sake of the housemates!"

Woey locked himself in the bedroom and says no one can come in coz he has a headache and wants to sleep! Simmonds is not happy coz he needs to get some medication out of him bag coz one of his snakes are sick!

Who will get voted out??? well you are the ones to decide..... the poll will officially close at Sunday noon and the first eviction will take place.... so don't forget to vote!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

rightio well this is enthralling :rolleyes: seriously there has to be better things to talk about than this. oh well perhaps i shouldnt have come back from holidays so soon :(

well my vote is for the woester only cos i can stand his silky heine (sp?)

bye bye

you have some serious attitude problems!

Originally posted by little_demon24
rightio well this is enthralling :rolleyes: seriously there has to be better things to talk about than this. oh well perhaps i shouldnt have come back from holidays so soon :(

well my vote is for the woester only cos i can stand his silky heine (sp?)

bye bye

there's an unwriten rule here on bigfooty... you don't like it don't read it!
its as simple as that... its not like you have done anything to contribute to this board! :rolleyes:

GO DEES! :)

Re: you have some serious attitude problems!

Originally posted by DEES RULE!

there's an unwriten rule here on bigfooty... you don't like it don't read it!

i just think this whole big brother thing has been done to death. and its corny. but again im obviously not allowed to express my opnion on here. am i? :rolleyes:

its not like you have done anything to contribute to this board! :rolleyes:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! well someone must have her panties in a twist. i just expressed my opnion. is that a crime?

:rolleyes:
wish i knew what your problem was.... you can express your opinion just make sure its a good opinion every once in a while!
it was much more pleasant when you weren't around, we have enough idiots on this site and once i get my moderating job back i will make sure there will be one less of those on our board!

Back