Fantasy Bigfoot Dynasty League est.2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't go wrong with Zeke, reckon he'll have a big year or two with Dallas having so many weapons on the outside now, teams won't be able to stack the box.

I know it’s 2QB, but 4 in the first 7 picks was a shock!

Varying strategies. I understand the rush for the top ones, but I still reckon there is a bigger difference in scoring between the top running backs and the rest of the field than what there is with the qbs though, outside of Mahomes, Lamar and Watson.

Last edited:
I was toying with a couple strategies. 1 involving drafting Mahomes and 1 drafting CMC. Would love to know what would’ve happened had I gone CMC

I was toying with a couple strategies. 1 involving drafting Mahomes and 1 drafting CMC. Would love to know what would’ve happened had I gone CMC

You're an agenda setter, worked out well, what would have sucked when drafting Mahomes at 1.01 would have been if no one took a qb til your next pick (highly unlikely but still) then you would have been kicking yourself.

You're an agenda setter, worked out well, what would have sucked when drafting Mahomes at 1.01 would have been if no took a qb til your next pick (highly unlikely but still) then you would have been kicking yourself.
Would’ve just taken Pat, Lamar and a bunch of duds and laughed all the way to the bank

Would’ve just taken Pat, Lamar and a bunch of duds and laughed all the way to the bank

Lot easier to find a dud qb who scores well than dud rb who does. ;)

Watson was definitely a shock for me. How high would you have taken him bgt2110 ?
Might have rushed the pick a bit, was waiting for buttacup to make the second pick and then checked before going to bed and bang it was my turn. Was always going to try and lock way a QB for my first pick and couldn't decide between Dak or Watson. Being a texans fan i thought i would grab Watson. Am sure losing Hopkins will have an affect on his output but i am looking forward to seeing those little loop passes to David Johnson and him tearing through the middle and across the line being counted as a pass TD :praying: Will make my empire league self happy at the same time eh A11dAtP0w3R

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wan to see this draft.

Issue in 2QB is you can't stream, the starting duds are gone, the high-end backups are gone and RB can be replaced by rookie pickups every season.

Not worried we are only in round 1. Sticking with my plan that has served me well in previous drafts. If it all goes **** up then perhaps I need to rethink in future.

I wan to see this draft.

Issue in 2QB is you can't stream, the starting duds are gone, the high-end backups are gone and RB can be replaced by rookie pickups every season.
1.1 Mahomes
1.2 Lamar Jackson
1.3 McCaffrey
1.4 Michael Thomas
1.5 Barkley
1.6 Kyler Murray
1.7 Deshaun Watson
1.8 Zeke
1.9 Kamara
1.10 Dak
1.11 Dalvin Cook
1.12 Russell Wilson

2.1 Davante Adams
2.2 Hopkins
2.3 Tyreek Hill
2.4 Mixon

Last edited:
The Mixon pick is excellent value. Was really hoping he'd somehow fall all the way to me in round 2. I reckon he's a round 1 talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back