Fantasy Bigfoot Dynasty League est.2020

Is the league there for anyone else when they open the app? It's completely disappeared for me. Wtf is going on?

Its fine now, emptied cache. Has reappeared.

I had flashbacks to fleaflicker for a moment bgt2110 , though Beads might have got his hands on the "nuke league" button again.
Love the fleaflkr league. Lucky it rose from the dead.

Dannyreed

All Australian
Aug 2, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Hey guys,
Here’s fantasypros dynasty rankings for our league
Some pretty high scores getting around. Including 2 perfect 100s!

Attachments

• 4C589D09-5A0F-4754-8FEA-A42FA3415D4F.jpeg
    4C589D09-5A0F-4754-8FEA-A42FA3415D4F.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 27
Hey guys,
Here’s fantasypros dynasty rankings for our league
Some pretty high scores getting around. Including 2 perfect 100s!

I've got the 3rd worst squad hey. Oh fantasy pros. You will learn soon enough that you've massively underrated JK Dobbins. ;)

Oh: shout out to Hardman for the one catch when I started him as my flex on Thursday. Cheers. Couldn't even outperform Cooks who I benched coz of practicing * all. Hopefully Tate performs tomorrow so I can I play him as my flex until JK is ready to year the league apart. Hardman won't be starting again anytime soon.

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Everyone in?
Happy to draft mid may?
At this stage I'm probably going to pull out. I found it difficult to put mich time into fantasy last season so I want to trim down to 1 or 2 leagues atm.
Sorry lads, had a good time last season and its a tough league! Maybe if there's another opening another year i'll make a triumphant return but good luck to everyone except A11dAtP0w3R

Back