Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
RegisterNow_Transparent.png ............... join us.gif

Welcome Back ! ..... It's that time of year again, time to start organizing the BigFooty AFL Fantasy Leagues for 2021

How to Join

2020 team results & rankings are still available to you, so please post a screenshot of your 2020 rank and Team Name below.

From there, posters will be sorted into leagues based on your ranking.

Once confirmed, a PM with your league division and code will be sent to you Approx 10 days prior to R1

I'll keep everyone updated but please don't leave it late, or you could end up in a lower Division

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19 is there a BF Group league?
Is there a Group League in Fantasy ? ......yep, happy to setup if you would like

Timewise not as time sensitive as the League's as I have to set that up and allow 10 days for everyone to join their league .....and if some don't join, find replacements

Is there a Group League in Fantasy ? ......yep, happy to setup if you would like

Timewise not as time sensitive as the League's as I have to set that up and allow 10 days for everyone to join their league .....and if some don't join, find replacements

Yes, and it can be joined at anytime, even after the season has started. A great way to track everyone's rankings in one place (and how we compared to our BF peers).

In setup you just have open instead of head to head.

Yes, and it can be joined at anytime, even after the season has started. A great way to track everyone's rankings in one place (and how we compared to our BF peers).
DaTBird187 ....Group is all setup ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 1041302...............View attachment 1041304

Welcome Back ! ..... It's that time of year again, time to start organizing the BigFooty AFL Fantasy Leagues for 2021

How to Join

2020 team results & rankings are still available to you, so please post a screenshot of your 2020 rank and Team Name below.

From there, posters will be sorted into leagues based on your ranking.

Once confirmed, a PM with your league division and code will be sent to you Approx 10 days prior to R1

I'll keep everyone updated but please don't leave it late, or you could end up in a lower Division

Hi mate,

What if you didn't play AFL Fantasy last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back