Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
RegisterNow_Transparent.png ............... join us.gif

Welcome Back ! ..... It's that time of year again, time to start organizing the BigFooty AFL Fantasy Leagues for 2021

How to Join

2020 team results & rankings are still available to you, so please post a screenshot of your 2020 rank and Team Name below.

From there, posters will be sorted into leagues based on your ranking.

Once confirmed, a PM with your league division and code will be sent to you Approx 10 days prior to R1

I'll keep everyone updated but please don't leave it late, or you could end up in a lower Division

Last edited by a moderator:

Been so crazy this year I haven't had much time to look. But if there's a spare spot in any league I'll be happy to join. Rank last year was around 1489. Sorry for the incredibly late notice!

Been so crazy this year I haven't had much time to look. But if there's a spare spot in any league I'll be happy to join. Rank last year was around 1489. Sorry for the incredibly late notice!
No, I can add you to a League still .....team name ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for the late notice...don't post much but wouod love to be involved in this...happy to go anywhere as I'm not the best 😂
Screenshot_20210309-194338_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210309-194338_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1074566
Keen to join a league if there's still any spots left, thanks!
Should be OK ....Having a lot of late entries, so we'll form another League OR if someone doesn't join a league, I'll slot you in to complete another League

But it will happen ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back