Bigfooty Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Match 4 tonight? looking forward to hear more about the bears road to glory.

Watching 8 mile, will watch game 4 and upload results when i finsih watching it. :thumbsu:

Round 4 - Bigfooty Bears vs Essendon

First Quarter

Gumbleton kicked the first goal of the game. Josh Goodland replied instantly with a goal of his own. Rocky Savage and Frothies McVeigh kicked one each to give the Bears some momentum. Scary Ness and Rocky Savage both goaled to push the margin out to 25 with 3 minutes to play. Monfries kicked a goal to bring the lead back to 19. Sugar Shane marked before the siren and kicked truly.

Quarter Time
BF: 6 - 2 - 38
ESS: 2 - 1 - 13

Second Quarter

Mark McVeigh clawed a goal back for the bombers. John Harrison flied over his oppenent and took a mark of the year contender. Regan McFlounder kicked his first of the day. Frothies McVeigh took advantage of a free kick to boot his 2nd. Mark Williams goaled just before the siren to give Essendon some hope.

Half Time
BF: 8 - 3 - 51
ESS: 4 - 3 - 27

Third Quarter

Rocky Savage crumbed the ball of a pack beautifuly to get his 3rd. Hunter Cazaly wandered forward and kicked his 1st goal of the season. Gumbleton became the only multiple goal kicker for the bombers. A minute later Hurley kicked his 1st to reduce the margin to 23. The back six has held up well all game only allowing 6 goals against them so far.

Three Quarter Time
BF: 10 - 4 - 64
ESS: 6 - 5 - 41

SUB: Dajes Mac on, Ilikepotatoes Maxwell off

Last Quarter

Scary Ness kicked the first of the quarter to push the lead to 29. Bentley White went down with a calf injury but is only minor. Frothies McVeigh kicked his 3rd. Frotheis McVeigh speared his 4th. Angus Monfries kicked his 2nd and the bombers 1st of the quarter. Rocky Savage kicked his 4th, a minute later Josh Goodland kicked his 2nd and 3rd goals.

Final Scores
BF: 16 - 4 - 100
ESS: 7 - 8 - 50

Goals: 4 Frothies McVeigh, Rocky Savage, 3 Josh Goodland, 2 Scary Ness, 1 Sugar Shane, Regan McFlounder, Hunter Cazaly.

Disposals: 14 Nikkos Kostopolous, 12 Bentley White, 11 Regan McFlounder

Best and Fairest votes: 6 Regan McFlounder, 5 Frothies McVeigh, 4 Nikkos Kostopolous, 3 Rocky Savage, 2 Josh Goodland, 1 Hunter Cazaly

Important Stats

Hitouts: BF 34 - ESS 15
Inside 50's: BF 31 - ESS 29 (our back 6 held stong all game)

Great to finally get a win! Unfortunately it was against my mob :p

Sorry to take you guys off topic here but I think you guys might be interested. On BigFooty a Fantasy Footy League called the SFA is run. It involves 8 clubs. How it works is a Captain of one of the clubs signs you up and you are placed in one of the 20 positions ( 2 on the bench) on the field and the league admin enter 2 teams into the simulation program and it spits out commentary for the entire match.

That's just a basic run down, you can read more here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30

We are in finals at the moment, but the great thing is you can join up at any time! It's a lot of fun when you get into, there's a lot of friendly banter as well ;)

The sign up thread is stickied and you can go through some of the Match Threads to see how it is played. It's been run for just over 10 years now and is in it's 13 season so come sign up!

You'll need to fill out this too. The more active you are around the league the better position you get.

Username:
Preferred Position 1:
Preferred Position 2:
Preferred Position 3:
Number:
How did you hear about the league?:

Great to finally get a win! Unfortunately it was against my mob :p

Sorry to take you guys off topic here but I think you guys might be interested. On BigFooty a Fantasy Footy League called the SFA is run. It involves 8 clubs. How it works is a Captain of one of the clubs signs you up and you are placed in one of the 20 positions ( 2 on the bench) on the field and the league admin enter 2 teams into the simulation program and it spits out commentary for the entire match.

That's just a basic run down, you can read more here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30

We are in finals at the moment, but the great thing is you can join up at any time! It's a lot of fun when you get into, there's a lot of friendly banter as well ;)

The sign up thread is stickied and you can go through some of the Match Threads to see how it is played. It's been run for just over 10 years now and is in it's 13 season so come sign up!

You'll need to fill out this too. The more active you are around the league the better position you get.

Username:
Preferred Position 1:
Preferred Position 2:
Preferred Position 3:
Number:
How did you hear about the league?:
Ok thanks Frothies i might sign up. :thumbsu:

Go the Rocky Savage, seems we had Razor ray umpiring that win, so don't stress on a Bombers loss.=P

Frothies McVeigh is leading the league for goals with 15 the next best is Pavlich on 13.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, should swap Addo and Cazaly in and out of ruck and FF see how that combo works.

Lol, should swap Addo and Cazaly in and out of ruck and FF see how that combo works.
Maybe FP's because Frothies is tearing the opposition Fullbacks a new one.

I shouldnt be posting because im at school but tommorow night i will try try to get the next game up if i cant it will be up friday.

Round 5 - Bigfooty Bears vs Port Adelaide

First Quarter

After a slow start by both teams Matt Thomas kicked the first goal of the match with 11 minutes left in the the quarter. Travis Boak and Robbie Gray goaled minutes later extending the margn out to 20. The Bears struggled all quarter only managing 2 points all quarter.

SUB: Dajes Mac ON, Hunter Cazaly OFF (injured calf) - 2 minutes into the game :thumbsdown:

Quarter Time
BF: 0 - 2 - 2
PA: 3 - 2 - 20

Second Quarter

Tom Logan kicked a Matthew Pavlich like goal from 60m on the run to start the quarter. Regan McFlounder finally kicked the Bears first goal of the game. Josh Goodland booted his 1st and reduced the lead to 12. Frothies McVeigh gave the Bears their 3rd goal in a row. Daniel Motlop and Paul Stewart kicked one each to put a stop to the momentum the Bears had. The Myki Addo and Hunter Cazaly Ruck/Foward Pocket switch was paying off as Myki Addo speared his first just before half time.

Half Time
BF: 4 - 5 - 29
PA: 6 - 2 - 38

Third Quarter

Paul Stewart nailed his 2nd to continue Port's dominance of this game so far. Josh Goodland kicked his 2nd to keep the bears alive. Matt Thomas and Paul Stewart kicked very important goals to extend the margin to 22 with only a few minutes left in the quarter.

Three Quarter Time
BF: 5 - 6 - 36
PA: 9 - 3 - 57

Last Quarter

Robbie Gray,Marlan Motlop and Daniel Motlop kicked a goal each to seal the game for Port. Marlan Motlop kicked another to rub it in even more. Daniel Motlop would not be out done by his cousin kicking anothe one.

Final Scores
BF: 5 - 6 - 36
PA: 14 - 9 - 93

Goals: 2 Josh Goodland, 1 Regan McFlounder, Frothies McVeigh, Myki Addo.

Disposals: 13 Sugar Shane, 10 Regan McFlounder, 9 Myki Addo

Best + Fairest votes: 6 Sugar Shane, 5 Myki Addo, 4 Regan McFlounder, 3 Nikkos Kostopolous, 2 Curtis Proctor, 1 Dajes Mac

At least Josh Goodland is a good player and he kicks goals.
Its not my fault Dylan Carver kicked 2 points and sprayed 1 on the full.

Also i cant change anything because the season has already started so complaining wont change anything.

Im sorry if this sounded (or looked) rude or angry but you have been whinging after every game, if you keep complaining you will get dropped.

/rant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back