Competitions BigFooty Blues 2016 Goalkicking Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought, Gibbs, Wright, Gibbs, Wright...
Landed on Wright...

Can I pick three next week and buy in again?

If it worked that way by Round 5 the only players available to select would be Jamison, Rowe, and Weitering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens when your player pulls out before the game ie 1AW? I was at work and couldn't change my tips??

Replacement is numerical order. No Walker, no SOSOS, selected Murphy in Rd 1, so your replacement player was Gibbs.

Soapy V was also given Gibbs for the same reason, and Squida 25 was given Murphy. Darryl23 got his buyback as Walker/Gibbs is changed to Murphy/Gibbs. Jabba had Walker changed to Gibbs and got his buyback.

Last edited:
So round 2 results:

Goalkickingcomprd2.JPG

Successful buy backs in Rd 2 for darryl 23, ajb72, setantypants, Jabba73

Eliminated: TheCoach16, true blue19, P_Crippy, ShanDog, SBYM

Need to Buy back in round 3: The Old Dark Navy's, ODNBlue, @_Bobcat_,

Everybody else is through to round 3. However:

ferrisb, bluedabadee & carltonfc01, as Casboult kicked the first goal of the game, you have all earned an immunity card.

You may choose to hold on to this card until you are eliminated and play it to get back in instead of playing to buy back in. You can then continue in the next round with only one selection.

Or you can choose to play it in any given week to skip that week altogether. You will still need to select a player so you don't have more players to choose from at the end of the season, but it won't count so you can choose an unlikely player without penalty.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I know the answer but I'll ask anyway.
If you use your immunity card on someone like Korchek, who of course then doesn't play, are you allocated a lowest number player? Or do you get to scratch him off your list?
Ta.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back