Meet Up Bigfooty blues catchup

Which game(s) can you attend?

• Round 14 vs Richmond - Sunday 25-Jun @ 15:20 @ MCG (away)

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Round 15 vs Adelaide - Saturday 1-Jul @ 14:10 @ MCG (home)

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Round 16 vs Melbourne - Sunday 9-Jul @ 15:20 @ MCG (home)

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Round 17 vs Bulldogs - Sunday 16-Jul @ 15:20 @ MCG (home)

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Round 19 vs Geelong - Saturday 29-Jul @ 19:25 @ Etihad (home)

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Round 22 vs Hawthorn - Saturday 19-Aug @ 19:25 @ Etihad (home)

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

OK peeps, it's that time of year again when thylacine60 pretends he is too busy, KohPhi dusts off the safari suit, TheCoach16 and MrsCoach16 hang s**t on each other (well, in public), we all imagine what Tony Lynn 15 really looks like and some lucky posters even meet their future spouse!

So, if you want to save up all your social skills and go to the footy with a bunch of BigFooty Blues supporters/tragics/nerds, then please like this post, post in this thread or vote above. Or all of the above.

I've listed all of our home games for the rest of the year in the poll. Plus Carl v Rich, coz who doesn't want to see Richmond fans rudely awaken from their dreams of a top4 finish...? ;)

I'm leaving the poll open for a week. The game with the most votes will be selected and I'll start up a conversation with the attendees to work out the details.

I can't make the Melbourne or Adelaide games, but don't let that sway your votes....nek minnit all the votes are for those games :)

OK peeps, it's that time of year again when thylacine60 pretends he is too busy, KohPhi dusts off the safari suit, TheCoach16 and MrsCoach16 hang s**t on each other (well, in public), we all imagine what Tony Lynn 15 really looks like and some lucky posters even meet their future spouse!

So, if you want to save up all your social skills and go to the footy with a bunch of BigFooty Blues supporters/tragics/nerds, then please like this post, post in this thread or vote above. Or all of the above.

I've listed all of our home games for the rest of the year in the poll. Plus Carl v Rich, coz who doesn't want to see Richmond fans rudely awaken from their dreams of a top4 finish...? ;)

I'm leaving the poll open for a week. The game with the most votes will be selected and I'll start up a conversation with the attendees to work out the details.

I can't make the Melbourne or Adelaide games, but don't let that sway your votes....nek minnit all the votes are for those games :)

Hey for the record KohPhi actually knows what I look like!!! His heart is still aflutter!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back